Mopar expo, New Britain CT 05/19

67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score

IMPORTANT MOPAR EXPO NEWS:

Hi Folks,

Mopar Collector's Guide Magazine has asked that you post a picture of your Mopar below, IF you WILL BE attending the Mopar Expo Events at Papa's Dodge in New Britain, CT this Saturday and Sunday, May 19th & 20th.

They are looking for cars to feature in their magazine, and would like to get as many cars as possible lined up for photos and interviews, in advance of the show, to help save them time at the event, and allow for more cars to be photographed on Saturday and Sunday.

So, IF you WILL BE ATTENDING the Mopar Expo this weekend, Please post a pic of your Mopar below (on Facebook), and include any info that may be of interest to MCG when considering your Mopar. They are looking for Vintage AND Modern Mopars to Feature! Thank You, and Good Luck!

Uh, I posted this show already. Did you notice the second car photo in that thread on FB?

It's a great show but right now the forecast is for rain all weekend and I hope that the forecast is wrong. :BangHead:

Uh l looked but didn't see anything. And sorry dont know I should be looking for internet famous cars. My bad.

Uh l looked but didn't see anything. And sorry dont know I should be looking for internet famous cars. My bad.

LOL! Just surprised that you didn't notice or comment that one of the first cars posted as showing up was a C Body. Certainly not an internet (or otherwise) famous car but it is a bit different. Mopar Collector's Guide did do a photo shoot of it at Carlisle in 2016 but to date has not contacted me further. Nothing really outstanding about the car except for the drive train and the original interior.

Back