Mopar rubber floor mats

The first 20 years it was so physically unbearable I thought I'd never make it to retirement.
The last 15 years the industry changed so bad for the worse that I thought I'd never make it to retirement.
Umm... Take that as a resounding NO.
Like being in combat in the services. Kinda nostalgic talking about old war stories but you never want to do it again.
I did it. It put food on the table. Allowed me to retire. No regrets there. But it isn't possible to do that today.
Today's drivers are one rung up from burger flippers. Bottom of the barrel scum working for LESS than min. wage and no benefits and barely lasting a year or two before going back on welfare where they came from.
Ask me how I really feel...

Last edited:
No, dad was though. I had a CB in my room when I was 13. I used to go to Atco Raceway and see the truck races, I couldnt wait to be a truck driver, then I grew up.

No, dad was though. I had a CB in my room when I was 13. I used to go to Atco Raceway and see the truck races, I couldnt wait to be a truck driver, then I grew up.

Nothing easy about driving a big truck. Away from home a lot, people on the road have no courtesy or respect for big trucks, etc.

Dad was a truck driver but not of the big rigs. Biggest was 24', I loved riding in that truck. As a kid I was king of the world riding in the cab of that Ford diesel.

You dont need to know what I do. The last thing you need is more fuel. :nono:

There was a bus crash west of Denver last week with a bunch of attorneys going to a convention in Grand Junction. I guess it was a pretty horrific event as the bus went off of a cliff and burned, with no survivors and it took them two days to get it all sorted out. The investigator that was interviewed was tearing up when he told reporters that there were 2 empty seats before the bus crashed. :icon_sad: ..... :cry:

Last edited:
Just to be clear, as I listen to the chirping crickets, I made this story up.

The guy was upset because there was room for 2 more attorneys on the bus.............. Anyone...........? No? :drowning:

So... This peanut walks into a bar.... It was a salted.

A set of jumper cables walk into a bar. The bartender looked at them for a bit and said, "Alright you can stay, but don't start anything."

Good one, I never heard that one before.

I'll have to throw some at the jokes column once in a while.

Back