mopar salvage yard data base

Well commando1; if the newbie your referencing is me, Wonderwagon whom started the thread, my name is Mike. Over on the Mopar Wagons forum, I posted a thread "Restoration of My Families Grocery Getter" with some in process photos, unfortunately my time is very limited and have sourced the work out t o a shop. We have hit a bend in the project of either a rotisserie restore or full rear clip replacement due to rust damage. Here is the link, yes it's a Fury not a belvidere (the shops Web administrator), 1969 Plymouth Fury Wagon - American Auto Restoration, and I have done work on the car as a late teen NOS fenders, tailgate bone yard pick and replacement, rear quarter replacement, skinned the driver side by hand and the two Donners.
Fired the body shop the first time because of the crappie job and redid it for the current one on the car. Just looking for some help to find the yard here in the south that i found online last summer while looking for rockers, and willing to share what I find in the process

Not trying to be snarkie, Northern Illinois my location. Wisconsin and Minnesota are the closest, but like all trying to find pieces with minimal rust.

Well commando1; if the newbie your referencing is me, Wonderwagon whom started the thread, my name is Mike. Over on the Mopar Wagons forum, I posted a thread "Restoration of My Families Grocery Getter" with some in process photos, unfortunately my time is very limited and have sourced the work out t o a shop. We have hit a bend in the project of either a rotisserie restore or full rear clip replacement due to rust damage. Here is the link, yes it's a Fury not a belvidere (the shops Web administrator), 1969 Plymouth Fury Wagon - American Auto Restoration, and I have done work on the car as a late teen NOS fenders, tailgate bone yard pick and replacement, rear quarter replacement, skinned the driver side by hand and the two Donners.
Fired the body shop the first time because of the crappie job and redid it for the current one on the car. Just looking for some help to find the yard here in the south that i found online last summer while looking for rockers, and willing to share what I find in the process

Not speaking for commando1, but there are a lot of folks who put up a post or series one day and never respond to the replies... and of course lurkers who are looking for whatever... the internet is full of people trying to figure out a profit... this forum has a bunch who are interested in helping save the cars and helping each other. If I sent you a private conversation and suggested Murray Park, cool. When its out there in the first 10 seconds for the world to see, he is getting another useless phone call. If you watch close for a month or two, the active membership here is quite small and even with the best of intentions aren't able, let alone willing, to dig through whatever reserves they have for a random request. Most of us don't have a for sale pile of parts, or not a very big one... some of the deals here are actually giving up something you wanted to help someone in need.

That said, stick around... sooner or later someone will have a lead for you. We aren't just holding out because we are sizing you up... most stuff found is because we know you and that you need it and start looking.

Many one post wonders have come in looking for Road Wheel domes and then left.
I spent seven years looking for mine. Those domes went to a guy in it for the long haul I will smugly say.

Many one post wonders have come in looking for Road Wheel domes and then left.
I spent seven years looking for mine. Those domes went to a guy in it for the long haul I will smugly say.

All as it should be...:thankyou:like

All taken in stride, unfortunately trying to find a rear clip, that is near for lower transport, relatively rust free for a A/ B cost comparison is a tall order. My time on the phone and Internet is free.

All taken in stride, unfortunately trying to find a rear clip, that is near for lower transport, relatively rust free for a A/ B cost comparison is a tall order. My time on the phone and Internet is free.

Saw your restoration thread before... I wish I could help...nothing on my radar at the moment. Is it bottom only and how much could you use from a sedan... the dry state guys are your best bet for something like that... you never know.

[ Web QUOTE ="flip, post: 323937, member: 4607"]Saw your restoration thread before... I wish I could help...nothing on my radar at the moment. Is it bottom only and how much could you use from a sedan... the dry state guys are your best bet for something like that... you never know.[/QUOTE]
Yup dry state is the best, the outer wheel wells are rusted out and floor pan sections. Looked a Murray's site, no go have two calls out, I'm leaning towards repairs, shop floated the choice will see what happens. DVAP has one less which is were the rockers came from, oops?

I would also suggest using the wanted thread, and put all you are looking for. There have been a couple of times I didn't find parts, but someone else here knew what I was looking for and the parts found me

Based in Ohio, as he is, I ll reach out to him. A little concerned about rust out, keep peaking at the thread and try the link to American Auto Restoration for more in process.

I'm super new to this site but would like to throw this out from NC. C body bob might know about it and said something before. But little town called Denton NC has a nice yard richardsclassiccars.com. My father has bought a few 55 56 savoys here. One with a poly318 they put a sign on the motor and says "no parts off engine runs".

So after spending a couple of hours, (thank god I don't have a day job, only work at night mostly) on line, found some choices. Out of the net that was cast I did put togther a spread sheet of the Salvage yards and would be willing to share. Is there a way to post it on the site.
I used three different search criteria, and went 20 pages into the google search and kept a cross reference to how the hit against the other search words. Maybe not all the known salvage yards, but a good start, any thoughts.

My vote would be to first say thank you. And next to see if it could be posted privately for members only. My .02

Back