Mopar Sunroof Registry website finally online!

I was cruising for other parts and came across this, not sure if they will be of use to anyone, wanted to save the link.
Seals - ASC - Power Sun Roof - Repro ~ 1967 - 1973 Mercury Cougar

Saw these as I was searching for seals for my 79 300. They look like they would work. I was able to get a hold of Jake Kelley (Kelley’s Sunroof Parts) down in Tampa and he got me all set up with the complete set. Great guy knew exactly what I needed. I have his contact info if needed.

Unfortunately, no VIN recorded for this 1971 Chrysler New Yorker that was seen in Sweden in 2007:
DSCF1330.JPG

DSCF1332.JPG

DSCF1333.JPG

DSCF1335.JPG

Unfortunately, no VIN recorded for this 1971 Chrysler New Yorker that was seen in Sweden in 2007:
View attachment 440793
View attachment 440794
View attachment 440795
View attachment 440796

Very nice looking car from the outside and a very rare color. I hope it was a work in progress and that by now it is looking nice inside too. Hope someone sees it again and can get an update for us. It seems surprising that it hasn't been shown again apparently...........................

Last edited:
This car appears in Scott's Sunroof Car Registry but it also recently appeared on Facebook. Two of my favorite colors came from the 1971 Model year - Spring Green Metallic (GJ4) and Aztec Gold Metallic (FL6). I thought this 1971 Sport Fury very well represented my like of the FL6 Color in this case (the back drop could have been better but the car looks awesome no matter what)!

1694926393020.png

Back