Mopars in rindge n.h.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
Flyer 2015.JPG

Flyer 2015.JPG

If I'm able to get over there on the 23rd, I'll be there. Thanks!

I hope you can make it great and nice people to meet

I will take pictures commando1 .we are hoping to have around 50/60 cars

that would be oldtimer right because he is selling his car

Ever since ted 's passing he did not get to involved with the web site .I have talked to him awhile back but not the same .
what I am finding is that the older we get now that there are cars out there that look like the old ones we are buying them

Ever since ted 's passing he did not get to involved with the web site .I have talked to him awhile back but not the same .
what I am finding is that the older we get now that there are cars out there that look like the old ones we are buying them

Since Ted passed and and Mass Mopar faded away are there any other of the ex-Mass Mopar members around ? I know that Jerry from Auto Rust Technicians in Rhode Island was keeping that site going for a bit. Is there much happening there now ?

yes it is up and running now thanks to ryan the web site is now massmopar.net check it out .we are working on having a mopar show .( work in progress ) because mopars in motion is not doing anything any more .are you going to Stafford spring swap meet this sunday

yes it is up and running now thanks to ryan the web site is now massmopar.net check it out .we are working on having a mopar show .( work in progress ) because mopars in motion is not doing anything any more .are you going to Stafford spring swap meet this sunday

No,,, I don't go to many places for the past bunch of years just some local shows. I really can not / don't want to leave my 97 year old father more than a few hours unattended. I really don't even try to get involved on working on the sport fury in the garage. (you all know how time gets lost while working on projects ). The sad thing is when he ends up going to the hospital and then rehab I feel like I have my own life back and am free to do things and or go places.

No,,, I don't go to many places for the past bunch of years just some local shows. I really can not / don't want to leave my 97 year old father more than a few hours unattended. I really don't even try to get involved on working on the sport fury in the garage. (you all know how time gets lost while working on projects ). The sad thing is when he ends up going to the hospital and then rehab I feel like I have my own life back and am free to do things and or go places.
This, ladies and gentleman, is what a true hero is all about and it is not about false idol worship.
Not entertainers, rock stars, sports players, and people who entertain soley for the purpose of monetary self enrichment a/o ego enhanncement. A pile of flowers 25' high left by "worshipers" after Whacko Jacko died shows just how screwed up and just plain ignorant society is.
Selfless sacrifice, silent, anonymous, and uncomplaining is the real standard that earns my respect.
Ironwolf's father is one of the luckiest people in the world, along with anyone else who is cared for by every other caregiver out there.
Thank you for knowing what true priorities are.

I want everbody to say this to themselves 100 times:

...don't want to leave my 97 year old father more than a few hours unattended.

This, ladies and gentleman, is what a true hero is all about and it is not about false idol worship.
Not entertainers, rock stars, sports players, and people who entertain soley for the purpose of monetary self enrichment a/o ego enhanncement. A pile of flowers 25' high left by "worshipers" after Whacko Jacko died shows just how screwed up and just plain ignorant society is.
Selfless sacrifice, silent, anonymous, and uncomplaining is the real standard that earns my respect.
Ironwolf's father is one of the luckiest people in the world, along with anyone else who is cared for by every other caregiver out there.
Thank you for knowing what true priorities are.

I want everbody to say this to themselves 100 times:

Stan my dad is the true "HERO" !!... :sFl_america2: He served in the Philippines and Japan during WWII, he met General Douglas MacArthur at Palo Beach in Leyte.,,, ... Dad like many other soldiers has been through a lot and boy oh boy does he have some great war stories that he tells.

46131_1587613812853_2698424_n[1].jpg

46131_1587613812853_2698424_n[1].jpg

my hats off to you and please please thank your dad for all he has done for us .I hope you took notes of his story's and I am sure they are great ones .
he looks awesome in his uniform

Back