Mopars in the Park 2022

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
It's that time of year again, time to register for the biggest Mopar show in the Midwest, Mopars in the Park. June 3rd-5th at the Washington county fairgrounds. It's a three day show, Friday through Sunday. Over 1,000 cars and trucks are on the grounds.

Here's a link to the registration, click on Events to get to the registration page:

Member Portal

I'm down for a meet and greet, beer sampling, water chugging, whatever other members want to do. We usually hold it around noon, feel free to wander over and say hello.

Not sure how the cars will be arranged, as they moved us to a different spot this past year. It would be nice to see more members at the meet and greet, and we may get some help from the northern Illinois members. We will see what kind of caravan they can manage to assemble. Maybe we will be blessed by a banned members presence! (No, not Dave, but that would be super cool if he did show up!)

Hope to see a bunch of you there!

Screenshot_20220204-211156~2.png

Last edited:
I'm down for a meet and greet, beer sampling, water chugging, whatever other members want to do. We usually hold it around noon, feel free to wander over and say hello.

I like this part. See you there!

It would be nice to see more members at the meet and greet, and we may get some help from the northern Illinois members.

Hope to see a bunch of you there!
I ain’t from northern IL, but I shall try to make it for the first time!

Edit: I have registered (looks like I was the fourth C-body to do so) and booked a hotel. Work comes first, but I am hopeful that I'll be able to go with Buttercup.

Last edited:
I need to pull myself together and get registered.

Well,

This gives me a definitive date to get the Polara back on the road. Dad always loved this show, and we went to it together a few times years ago.

I will aim to be there with his car in his memory

Edit=I am officially registered. I have a lot to do!
:)

I plan on attending this year. Already have the weekend (Saturday-Sunday at least) off. But I'll be waiting for the last couple of days to pre-register.
Most likely with the 81 now that it runs great without the clogged cats. That's if I don't drag something else home in the next couple of months.

Will attendees need to pre-register for this show, or can you pay at the gate?
Asking if there will be any new rules due to covid....Is MN requiring a proof of the jab card to enter?

Will attendees need to pre-register for this show, or can you pay at the gate?

The website states that both options are available. I pre-registered to avoid the line. FWIW I got a 10% discount, even though I am not a member.

Asking if there will be any new rules due to covid....Is MN requiring a proof of the jab card to enter?
As of now proof of the jab and masks are only if you're going into any place in Minneapolis or St Paul. Most suburbs didn't follow suit, and Stillwater is outside of the primary metro area.

Pay at the gate if you'd like. Preregistration was $45, last year was $40. No mask BS, no papers to show. Red blooded Americans having a good time.

The FABO crew stays at the Holiday Inn & Suites in Lake Elmo. They might have an extra beverage for us lowly C body guys.

I'll still be bringing Minnesota brewed barley pops, so if you out of state folks want to bring some beers that are local to you, feel free to do so. @HWYCRZR had a great selection of North Dakota beer last year. Thanks again Marty!

I will bring a ND selection as well.
I think I am styling at the Marriott courtyard near the Woodbury area.
I received my passes today as well.

I will bring a ND selection as well.
I think I am styling at the Marriott courtyard near the Woodbury area.
I received my passes today as well.
I'll bring some Iowa brew but would appreciate help getting it in again.

Back