Mopars in the Park 2022

I have passes .... now I need an assembled car. Never realize what you don't know until your teacher is gone.... his car has to be done and there.

I have passes .... now I need an assembled car. Never realize what you don't know until your teacher is gone.... his car has to be done and there.
Dave, Great start yesterday getting the clutch, transmission and full drive train in and adjusted. I really enjoyed helping and understand the challenges of fulfilling the original vision while guessing what parts are intended when there are two or three different options to choose from. I wish I would have taken a few pictures.
A couple more days to assemble the top end of the engine and inner fenders, you will be really close.
It was a great day yesterday. Marty

Hmmm, I'll need to look into the latest and greatest regulations for crossing the border.

Maybe I' ll bring the T&C.

Question: is FCBO member planning to be there on Friday?

Don't you just hate it when you request a rare vacation day months ago and have it approved. And Friday I find out someone didn't mark my date down and booked a wedding for that Saturday. So.......I guess I be working instead of hanging out with you guys.
Just got to ask if anyone is planning to still be around Sunday?

Thanks for letting me vent my frustration.

Don't you just hate it when you request a rare vacation day months ago and have it approved. And Friday I find out someone didn't mark my date down and booked a wedding for that Saturday. So.......I guess I be working instead of hanging out with you guys.
Just got to ask if anyone is planning to still be around Sunday?

Thanks for letting me vent my frustration.
That blows. I'm usually on my boss to verify they know, and I let them know there's no way I'll be there that day. I put in my vacation request on the computer within my first two weeks of the new job. I'll bug my boss when I see him this week.

I am planning Friday and Saturday. I have a hotel through Saturday night, but Sunday depends on the weather. If it is 100 degrees like last year I will probably drive home early morning like last year. Same if raining. If it’s a decent day I may stick around.

I'm booked at the hotel beginning Thursday so I can drive to the show early Friday morning.
Plans are made for going to the show on Saturday too.
Drive home Sunday morning.
The hotel allows until 5/31 to change reservations if needed.

Saturday is the day to be there. Friday is pretty casual, but lots of folks over in the swap meet buying up parts.

The flyer advertises that you can "meet Miss Hurst Linda Vaughn". Is she a regular?

A few years ago on this forum it was suggested that "Linda needs to pack it in". Haha :p

@commando1

Last edited:
They have a different celebrity most years, this year it's Linda. The line for Kathrine Bach was pretty long.

If Katherine comes back next year, someone from FCBO should mention her prominence on the "Smokin Hawt Sundays" thread.....she should get an award for that.

If Katherine comes back next year, someone from FCBO should mention her prominence on the "Smokin Hawt Sundays" thread.....she should get an award for that.
"Hey, we drool at your pictures on this website."
:rofl:

She was super nice to everyone who stood in line.

Linda has a number of pictures in that thread too, but not as many, as recently as Katherine does.

That blows. I'm usually on my boss to verify they know, and I let them know there's no way I'll be there that day. I put in my vacation request on the computer within my first two weeks of the new job. I'll bug my boss when I see him this week.
As mad as I am about my vacation cancellation I'm looking forward to the "I owe you big time for screwing up" pay back.
Hum...... the C-Bodies show date although is still open. And it would buy me another month to get everything in order.

As mad as I am about my vacation cancellation I'm looking forward to the "I owe you big time for screwing up" pay back.
Hum...... the C-Bodies show date although is still open. And it would buy me another month to get everything in order.
I recommend it, @sixpkrt does a good job, nice and relaxed. It's always on my calendar.

I am planning Friday and Saturday. I have a hotel through Saturday night, but Sunday depends on the weather. If it is 100 degrees like last year I will probably drive home early morning like last year. Same if raining. If it’s a decent day I may stick around.
Even if I don't have a running car, I plan to attend. Maybe I can drag a few of these many parts down to help finance the rebuild. My plan would be to drive down early Friday, back on mid afternoon saturday.

I'm a native Minnesotan, but now in DC. I may be in town the weekend of Mopars in the Park for a family get-together. Is it worth my time to stay over and come to the car show on Sunday (my only free day)?? Out here, Sundays at Carlisle are now a bust, with everybody leaving Sat afternoon. How is it in Stillwater on Sundays?? THANKS for the info! Hope to see some fine 67-68 Dodges there!!

Back