My 69 500 finally gets attention

Still trying to procure those trunk drop downs so I can finish the inside of the trunk, then paint. As soon as I start cutting and welding I'll post more pics.

Great news on the successful surgery. I hope that the (incomplete) list of fellow Polara 500 owners that I cobbled together will be of help to you. Not many were made, so that list covers about 2% of the cars produced.

@Davews -- do you have an update on your restoration? And, would you be willing to post the fender tag of your Polara 500? @69CoronetRT and I would be grateful for the historical records.

@Davews -- do you have an update on your restoration? And, would you be willing to post the fender tag of your Polara 500? @69CoronetRT and I would be grateful for the historical records.
Resto is going slow...old trunk pan is out new one ready to go in but I'm still looking to fab trunk drop downs and lower quarter panels...
The old saying "when you have your health you have everything" means something to me now.
I'll snap a pic of the fender tag and post it here for you.

Resto is going slow...old trunk pan is out new one ready to go in but I'm still looking to fab trunk drop downs and lower quarter panels...
The old saying "when you have your health you have everything" means something to me now.

PXL_20240105_150411479.jpg

I'm laughing as I post these pics...my goodness , how many years have gone by....so many life events . Oh well, after cutting hundreds of spot welds the old pan is completely out ready for the new pan I cut out years ago. Starting to fab drop downs this week....

PXL_20240311_212033702.jpg

PXL_20240311_212047231.jpg

PXL_20240311_212025780.jpg

PXL_20240311_212055490.jpg

Back