My formal for sale...

You have a lot of different bidders all with good feedback numbers so I'm optimistic the price will go up to a reasonable amount by the end of the auction. :thumbsup:

Haha thanx. That’s part of why I’m selling her is I’m now outa garage space and it’s too nice a car to sit outside through OK spring and summer hailstorms

Welp.... there it goes. I mean I’m not paid yet but this price reflects the immediate value of a driver 4door with no sunroof in central Oklahoma. I know I coulda sat on it for awhile and got more but I just hate letting sit outside in this state

B5404608-38F1-4297-8D4B-14415B3C587A.png

The value of Formals really doesn't climb unless they are totally rust free. My 78 NYB, even though it only had 41k miles on her had a lot of rust too and I have easily more than $10k in body and paint repair. I know I will never get the $ that I have invested....but I'm overwhelmed with the passion and joy this car has provided to me over the years. She'll be a dream for the next guy......

20170822_182214.jpg

Well ... the buyer has yet to contact me and if Iirc eBay says they have 48hrs to pay and I can relist it. But at that price, I might as well just keep it and drive it.

Well ... the buyer has yet to contact me and if Iirc eBay says they have 48hrs to pay and I can relist it. But at that price, I might as well just keep it and drive it.

No, Just didnt know if you heard me the first times lol... and I guess two days before I can open an unpaid invoice claim, then four days after that. Still have heard anything from them and sent a couple of messages. Oh wells

No, Just didnt know if you heard me the first times lol... and I guess two days before I can open an unpaid invoice claim, then four days after that. Still have heard anything from them and sent a couple of messages. Oh wells

Buyer's remorse already... if it helps... some potential excuses...

* My wife said I couldn't have her

* I'm just waiting for my check from that nice Nigerian Prince

* I lost my wallet and have check for $4k, I will send it to you and you send me the difference.

Well he called and is pretty excited to get the car. Bittersweet I guess. It was just going to sit out here and he'll enjoy driving it he says. Its going to Pennslyvania.

Well he called and is pretty excited to get the car. Bittersweet I guess. It was just going to sit out here and he'll enjoy driving it he says. Its going to Pennslyvania.
Good news for the rest of us, we may get to see her live at Carlisle.

Back