My Forward Looks..

70DartMike

Reaction score
Thought I'd post a few pictures of my Forward Look collection.

First one is a '58 Plymouth Suburban 2 door wagon. The Plymouth front clip was missing when I got it, I put a '57 Custom Royal front clip on it. It's rusty, but there are very few of these around.
I also have a '57 Dodge Suburban 2 door wagon that came with it for parts.

And I have a '57 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer, another project. It's a Canadian car with a 313 Poly, but I have a '56 Chrysler 354 Hemi I'll be putting in it.
I also have a '57 Dodge Royal Lancer, 325 Poly.

I have put together worse, so let's leave out the "You're gonna need deep pockets and a lot of ambition", as I enjoy doing things on a budget. You only need deep pockets if you plan on sending the car to someone else to restore.

IMG_6518.JPG

IMG_6519.JPG

IMG_6541.JPG

IMG_6393.JPG

IMG_6387.JPG

IMG_6389.JPG

IMG_6465.JPG

IMG_6471.JPG

I like the Dodge nose on that Plymouth.

looks like fun there on all.

Great collection, and yes it can be done on a budget if you do the work yourself. Keep it a hobby and have fun with it :thumbsup:

I couldn't agree with you more on doing it yourself and on a budget. That's how the whole 'Hot Rodding' craze began. Still very possible today if you just think it out, plan how to approach and do it. I'm doing the same once my garage is set up. All of your cars are amazing to look at. Best of luck on your projects !!

Very promising group of vehicles you've assembled! I'm not sure if there's a single Exner influenced mopar I'm not fond of.

There were some Canadian models that used the Dodge front end with the Plymouth back. The 341 Hemi will be nice in the 2 dr hardtop.

There were some Canadian models that used the Dodge front end with the Plymouth back. The 341 Hemi will be nice in the 2 dr hardtop.
The Hemi I'm using is a 354 Chrysler. I do have a 330 DeSoto hemi as well, but as I'm keeping "on a budget", I'll be building the 354.

Very promising group of vehicles you've assembled! I'm not sure if there's a single Exner influenced mopar I'm not fond of.
Thank you! I have a short list of others, including..
'70 Dart
'67 Barracuda
'65 Valiant
'63 Dodge W300 Power Wagon
'49 Fargo

But I love the Forward Look's as well.

Back