My Last Restoration

Kiss the appointment goodbye. I weaseled BitterSweet in right after you. Chris's "retirement" :rolleyes: is the real reason why BitterSweet is in Australia now.
Now there's how you lay a guilt trip on someone , boys and girls............ :wideyed:

Kiss the appointment goodbye. I weaseled BitterSweet in right after you. Chris's "retirement" :rolleyes: is the real reason why BitterSweet is in Australia now.

I remember Chris's exact words to me. "This is gonna kill Dave"
Once he announced it I knew I was done....

Got most of the sheet metal hung today. Hope to finally be done in the next week or two.
20170703_135102_001.jpg
20170703_135144.jpg
20170703_135201.jpg
20170703_135226.jpg

This is another reason I'm getting after Virgil. A good body and paint guy came available, and we all know they don't stay around long. The only way they get old is to quit young. Right Chris.....?

Very difficult to find the guy with the knowledge, skills , equipment and the personality

Chris, the 2019 Mopar vintage calendar has a Super Bee that looks like the one you restored. Do you know if this is the same car?

91RKlx3YaIL._SL1500_.jpg

Just on a 57 Sweptside pick up that was a trade for my 48 DeSoto and 70 300 'vert.
Sweet. Where does you keep finding 'um? Red 'n White or turquoises 'n White? So much cleaner looking then the quad head lite '58. IMHO, Pix Pahleez. And you just advanced way higher on the you know what list. Great Score Chris, Jer

Back