My YouTube channel

will you be posting parts for sale? i don't have facebook and this is my first and only you tube subscription.

I like it and am now a subscriber...good luck!You just have to work on camera focus...a little blurry on the leaf spring vids.We have Uncle Tony and now Uncle Bob:thumbsup:

Last edited:

How many you want?
OMG

images.jpg

I like it and am now a subscriber...good luck!You just have to work on camera focus...a little blurry on the leaf spring vids.We have Uncle Tony and now Uncle Bob:thumbsup:
Haha Uncle Bob. More like amateur Bob :lol: thanks for subscribing. I’ll get better at this in time. Trying to arrange a new junk yard visit. That will be fun to post if they allow me to video

I went back & looked at that video & you’re right. Definitely not the sharpest but unfortunately that’s the best I can get with this I7 phone. I need to invest in some equipment if this takes off.

Back