Nathanael's 2019 Carlisle photos

Thanks for sharing the pics, same thing as the other thread though. Some of the pics didn't show up only the no and jpeg.

I am assuming it was the same thing as last year, you borrowed the boys and gave them cameras to snap away?

Thanks for sharing the pics, same thing as the other thread though. Some of the pics didn't show up only the no and jpeg.
It was the same for me, but I think it's just a matter of time for some of the pictures to be loaded. They all show up for me now.

Thanks for posting so many great photos. I guess I could have saved my poor feet at Carlisle and just looked the cars here!
I did none of the work, other than posting them, I have an arrangement with @live4theking 's children... I supply my cameras, they take better pictures than I can. A win for everybody, except maybe Peter, who seems to like my turf and footwear photos :realcrazy:

Thanks for taking the time to post all of the pics. Very much appreciated.
I am assuming it was the same thing as last year, you borrowed the boys and gave them cameras to snap away?
Sure did, I feel a little guilty for not getting them up sooner. The kids like seeing their work on the site. I think this arrangement will continue for a while still, John still has one too young to come to the show yet.

Sure did, I feel a little guilty for not getting them up sooner. The kids like seeing their work on the site. I think this arrangement will continue for a while still, John still has one too young to come to the show yet.

It's a beautiful arrangement. Hopefully she'll be coming next year. . I'll have to show these to Nathanael later.

Last edited:
And THANK YOU JOHN for bring your kidz up to enjoy the hobby az you do. FINE JOB DAD. Maybe next year I'll make it, Jer

I have to totally agree with Jer!

John it is always a pleasure to see your kids at Carlisle. Very well behaved and they enjoy the car show as much as I do. Great job being a Dad!!!

And THANK YOU JOHN for bring your kidz up to enjoy the hobby az you do. FINE JOB DAD. Maybe next year I'll make it, Jer

I have to totally agree with Jer!

John it is always a pleasure to see your kids at Carlisle. Very well behaved and they enjoy the car show as much as I do. Great job being a Dad!!!
Thanks for the encouragement guys. They need a bit of encouragement to do the right thing. I hope that they are always respectful of others. They got a chance to practice their photography skills some more Saturday. I posted a few pictures from a local show elsewhere.

Back