Need screws and trim parts for 1965 Fury

Henrius

Reaction score
I got my grandma's Fury from the paint shop the other day. I had meticulously put the screws in every hole so as not to lose them. The paint shop guys removed them and lost them!

Many are oval-head stainless screws with oval heads for trim pieces on the front of the car. Also needed are those inserts for the holes in the door that the trim pegs press into.

I know these are not unique to MOPAR cars. My Fords use similar screws. What is a good place to buy hardware like this.

Also need a few oddball fasteners like the ones that slide into the rear trim, then through holes in the back and nuts are attached. Guess I need to bone up on names for all these types of fasteners. Got to be some vendors for this small stuff.

henrius@mindspring.com

I bought on eBay, an interior set and a wheel opening molding set for my car and they were perfect. I also bought a light bulb set that contained every bulb except the headlights. These sets were good quality and the prices were fair.

Thanks guys. I had no idea so much Fury stuff was available on E-Bay. The trim screw sets were all interior, though. Don't know what size I need for exterior trim. Guess I could check sheet metal screw size with hardware-store screws, then order the appropriate size from e-bay.

Did not see any of these clips that hold the side trim on. Also those inserts in the body holes through which the trim pegs are pushed.

Back