Need some 3/4 front view pics of our cars

Sorry, not the most representative photos, but I´ll try to post more when get the opportunity to take better ones.

Back on the road after a disc brake upgrade.
Mark

20200528_143456.jpg

@The Goose -- Any update on the great drawings in this thread?
I’ve been pretty busy at work and life keeps getting in the way. This year we went to Carmel twice, took my daughter to San Francisco, we went to Pearl Harbor for the first time and did a couple weekends in Santa Barbara. I got a bunch done in between all that family stuff and I was ready for the print shop and then the virus hit. As soon as it’s open I’ll make my colorless prints and paint some up. I got 69-70 Fury 69-70 300 75-6 formal 72 imp 69-70 polara and I think 65-66 something. I’ll go check the stack. Sorry boys. Welder guy relit a fire under me and I made progress up till printshop closed on me. Couple more weeks tops. I hope/promise Lol!!!

Thanks ed

I’ve been pretty busy at work and life keeps getting in the way. This year we went to Carmel twice, took my daughter to San Francisco, we went to Pearl Harbor for the first time and did a couple weekends in Santa Barbara. I got a bunch done in between all that family stuff and I was ready for the print shop and then the virus hit. As soon as it’s open I’ll make my colorless prints and paint some up. I got 69-70 Fury 69-70 300 75-6 formal 72 imp 69-70 polara and I think 65-66 something. I’ll go check the stack. Sorry boys. Welder guy relit a fire under me and I made progress up till printshop closed on me. Couple more weeks tops. I hope/promise Lol!!!

Thanks ed
Good on you for seeing some neat places!

Santa Barbara: The Palace

Pearl Harbor: Pacific Aviation Museum, USS Missouri & Arizona Memorial. My son received an Eagle Scout Court of Honor on the fantail of the Mighty Mo after attending summer camp on the north shore of Oahu with his Scout Troop (we spent the night on her too). I melted.

I've been enjoying this thread for awhile. Time I contributed. Some of mine, past and present.
I have better pics but am following instruction..

DSC00357.JPG
DSC01277.JPG
DSC02855.JPG
parkway 1.JPG
DSC01908.JPG
DSC05507.JPG

Last edited:

Thanks ed
Like to see them!
This is mine.
Hours in the drawing!

949813B1-6808-47FE-8A6C-A23C63296D9A.png

3B7E62F0-95AC-4DB2-A358-74E9BF435909.png

Back