Need some info...

Thanks Matt..turns out that a member of our club is the one who had the guy that is selling them to make one for electric seats and used his panels for the patterns. He said that he would write him and find out for me...guess the guy works in the gulf on the rigs.

Ok, I found tjhat the side covers from 68 to 70 are the same for the electric seats so if anyone has access to any I would appreicate it..white is prefered but I can paint if needed.

Where can I find the options listing for the 68 Monaco that would include prices?

There's a large car literature dealer in Tx. that would most likely have it, if nothing else turns up and you'd like to order let me know, have to look for the name and address.

The car is finally here..its against the wall in the front and I have 3" left in the back for the door to close....just made it!

What is a good product to remove yellowing from white vinyl without damaging it?

Last edited:
I doubt that anything but dying will work. I'd be interested in such a product as well, if someone knows anything more.

The car is finally here..its against the wall in the front and I have 3" left in the back for the door to close....just made it!

003.jpg

you're spoiled, I got less than 3 inches in all and only when I park backwards and tilted with the DD. :)

003.jpg

Back