needing guidance

I'm very interested in this car...I'm in Lorette MB. Can't do anything until spring, though.

I sent mr c a pm.
Like to thank everyone for all the input. Looks like this lebarge will be staying intact as long as I have anything to say about it.
I am sure everyone knows we are all smoking legal weed up here now. This notice was in the local newspaper a while ago. I had to laugh. The skull and 2 joints looks evil eh
Also I saw on the national news last week that some moldy weed was recalled.
All in the name of a tax grab.

IMG_20181022_075713.jpg

Wow that cannabis ad is a classic of scare tactics....just like the US government was up to in the 1930s on up to today.
"Street cannabis": they make it seem like you'll be snorting a combo of Ajax, asbestos, dried turds, methamphetamine and spores contaminated with Ebola.

Wow that cannabis ad is a classic of scare tactics....just like the US government was up to in the 1930s on up to today.
"Street cannabis": they make it seem like you'll be snorting a combo of Ajax, asbestos, dried turds, methamphetamine and spores contaminated with Ebola.
Nah that's too complicated. Lace it with opiates to get you hooked so you will be back for more. It has worked for the tobacco industry for years.

I'm very interested in this car...I'm in Lorette MB. Can't do anything until spring, though.
I sent mr c a pm.
Like to thank everyone for all the input. Looks like this lebarge will be staying intact as long as I have anything to say about it.
I'm glad your car has caught the attention of @Mr C and @Dobalovr ... It seems this one is safe again. :thankyou:

The major expense with doing an Imperial is the chrome and trim. What kind of condition are the cast parts in? Many a good C-boddy has been crushed because the chrome is badly pitted or missing (esp. grille and tail light housings) and you could buy a decent driver for bunches less than doing the chrome. If the car was closer to Ontario, I'd look seriously at it.

I must confess I never looked at the condition of the chrome or trim. It's stored in a shipping container and there isn't room to look closely. It looks like winter is here so the car won't be coming out till spring. As you can see I am a shitty salesman. You are more than welcome to get back to me in spring.
I forgot to mention that All 4 wheel covers and skirts are in the trunk. It has the spare tire cover and the panel that hides the jack is in perfect condition. I never looked closely but am pretty sure the jack is all there.
If I keep it I will make it a driver. Repair the quarter panel. Get drivetrain dependable and have fun.

Back