New acquisition

Reaction score
This afternoon, my girlfriend and I visited her mom and I have the blessing of adding another vehicle to my fleet.

May I introduce ‘Mel’, he’s a 1995 Buick Roadmaster Limited. 53k on the clock and beautiful in ‘dark Cherry’ metallic with a dark cherry vinyl top and medium grey leather interior.

I am having him flatbedded to my acreage tomorrow.

I will get a set of whilewalls on him as the tires are over 15 years old.

I am thrilled to have such an opportunity!

908E336C-6E30-42DF-86F4-860E29B20D7D.jpeg

This afternoon, my girlfriend and I visited her mom and I have the blessing of adding another vehicle to my fleet.

May I introduce ‘Mel’, he’s a 1995 Buick Roadmaster Limited. 53k on the clock and beautiful in ‘dark Cherry’ metallic with a dark cherry vinyl top and medium grey leather interior.

I am having him flatbedded to my acreage tomorrow.

I will get a set of whilewalls on him as the tires are over 15 years old.

I am thrilled to have such an opportunity!

View attachment 466433
Identical to my mothers roadmaster. Dark cherry interior and exterior. Talk about a reliable comfortable car. God bless and enjoy. I recently sold it in 2018 after my father passed.

Last Friday, I had a new set of tires installed. Hankook H724s, 235R75-15. Looks much better. I have a factory (albeit not original to this car) AM/FM/CD/Cassette unit coming that has an aux audio jack, so I can attach a Bluetooth adapter. I also ordered the factory cupholder that tucks away in the fold down armrest.

later this week, I will delve into the service engine light (comes on on occasion) and the fault codes.
5797E12D-2EA3-485F-9F2C-2713E2D85A6B.jpeg

Regarding the name Mel, it’s named after the original owner (bought it new in Missouri Valley, Iowa), my girlfriend’s dad, who passed away in 2019.

(note: Mr. Bill will be along for the adventures)

Last Friday, I had a new set of tires installed. Hankook H724s, 235R75-15. Looks much better. I have a factory (albeit not original to this car) AM/FM/CD/Cassette unit coming that has an aux audio jack, so I can attach a Bluetooth adapter. I also ordered the factory cupholder that tucks away in the fold down armrest.

later this week, I will delve into the service engine light (comes on on occasion) and the fault codes.
View attachment 469830
Regarding the name Mel, it’s named after the original owner (bought it new in Missouri Valley, Iowa), my girlfriend’s dad, who passed away in 2019.

(note: Mr. Bill will be along for the adventures)
MUCH better.. keep us posted as you progress

It is pronounced "Road Monster" What a wonderful car to ooze down the road. Love the color combo and the aluminum wheels. My mother-in law was a Buick person, so that was my entry point into these cars. Enjoy!

Received and installed the CD player with an external audio input that I will attach a Bluetooth adapter to. Also installed the original cupholder that folds into the center armrest.

7B59674D-C0A8-4043-81F0-15376B553177.jpeg

734F0ACA-3318-4563-B3C4-79CB8FAE355B.png

installed the original cupholder that folds into the center armrest.
I see your RMS is a Limited — how comfortable are the seats? Anything you particularly like/dislike about them?

We have something in common. I picked this 94 Roadmaster out of the showroom floor for my folks in November 94. It's not the Limited like yours though. One of the best cars they ever owned. It's mine now, and driven during the good weather. Jadestone with the beige cloth seats. LT1 motor is awesome!!
IMG_20190324_103725.jpg

IMG_20190324_103725.jpg

We have something in common. I picked this 94 Roadmaster out of the showroom floor for my folks in November 94. It's not the Limited like yours though. One of the best cars they ever owned. It's mine now, and driven during the good weather. Jadestone with the beige cloth seats. LT1 motor is awesome!!View attachment 495934

View attachment 495933
Awesome! Looks like you still have the original tires on it. If you do, you should replace them as they are too old to use safely…

The original tires were Uniroyal Tiger Paw Royal Seal. They were replaced years ago with Michelins and then replaced again with Vogue Tires. The car has 110k on it

There are quite a few GM B-D body owners on FCBO. I am one: here is Lalie, my 1996 Fleetwood Brougham. She is triple Dark Cherry (paint, leather, and vinyl top), rather than Mel's double Dark Cherry (exterior paint and top) with Gray interior.

IMG_6954_anon.jpeg

Last edited:
There are quite a few GM B-D body owners on FCBO. I am one: here is Lalie, my 1996 Fleetwood Brougham. She is triple Dark Cherry (paint, leather, and vinyl top), rather than Mel's double Dark Cherry (exterior paint and top) with Gray interior.

View attachment 570090
My Moms 95 RoadMaster was that same color scheme. 5.7 ran like a rapped ape. And the RIDE!!!! Furgetabowdit............

Back