New "Formal" member

So did anything good happen on Saturday afternoon. JK

hehehe

time jokes are cool emoticonbigsmile.gif

emoticonbigsmile.gif

I'm just kidding with you the whole you aready lived Saturday afternoon I haven't. Thanks for the rundown anyway.

Greetings to you, gentleman!

Haven't been here for a long time.

The formal is good and fit. Nothing happens in particular except that I've changed the Lightbar and we acted in a movie. :)

IMG_8486.jpg

IMG_8509.jpg

IMG_8486.jpg

IMG_8509.jpg

The car looks great. What is the story about the movie? What's the movie called?

Thank you! It's a story about Soviet ballet dancers Boris Godunov and Ludmila Vlasova. The title is "Romeo & Juliet of a Cold war." :)

IMG_8504.jpg

IMG_8504.jpg

So obviously it's in a scene where they are in America?
Must be hard finding American cars when filming in Russia.

So obviously it's in a scene where they are in America?
Must be hard finding American cars when filming in Russia.

Yes, New-York. Well, it's partially correct, there's no problem in common civil cars, but it's hard to find correct police car.

The car looks very nice compared to the pictures when you started the bodywork. It looks great as is, but I think I prefer the bubble lights to the newer style square lights (even though both types were used in the mid 70's).

Hello there, sir's and madam's!
LOng time no see =)))

Just wanted to update couple photos of my "Formal" Sheriff project.

Here is what it looks like now.
477ff76s-960.jpg

And here is my and Mopar first acting in the supporting role of sheriff in a music video. =)))

Best Regards
Viacheslav

I don't know how I missed this thread, love the car and the blazers. Looks like your having a good time with it.

Back