New guy from Nevada

Thanks very much! I haven't had any trouble with them rubbing yet during normal driving and maneuvering yet, but i haven't tried full lock yet. I just like the look of all four tires the same size, easy rotation and the extra handling/ braking traction reserve of wider tires and wheels. I hear Austin's a great city, and i'm a big Junior Brown fan, he used to live there and still plays the Continental Club sometimes- recorded a great live album there. Thanks again, Scott.

Thanks! Yup, that Fratzog in the rear bumper center was only on very early production from what i understand. Will post updates as i make progress.

Thanks! I love your A4 Silver car, you did a great job on it, and helped get my motivation going to finish mine. Looking forward to participating when i can, will post updates.

Was gator grain a 70 Dodge only that's the top my Challenger had new, it wasn't on any other years or car lines, right?
Was gator grain a 70 Dodge only that's the top my Challenger had new, it wasn't on any other years or car lines, right?
To the best of my knowledge it ( Gator Grain) was a 70 only option for both Plymouth and Dodge car lines, except wagons of course. Plymouth also had a Tortoise Grain Vinyl top option, which i believe started in a mid-year 1969 trim package called the Plymouth Fury Snapper, then was continued as a vinyl top option for 1970. Chrysler's also had the Tortoise Grain vinyl top as an option, iv'e seen some 69's with it as well as 70's. I have not seen a 70 Chrysler with a Gator top however, but it may have been available. I wish i could afford more Dealer Data books, but they are very pricey these days...

Hi,

first of all: Welcome to the site.

There was no gator roof (V1G) available on Chryslers.
The gator roof became already available mid year 1969 but I have only seen it on Dodge Full Size cars

Carsten

I have never seen it anything but a Dodge that's why I asked have to keep my eye open, that's one of my someday things for my car.

Hello Scott welcome to the group.
I am glad to see that you still have your 70. It looks like you have done a lot to it since I last saw it when I picked up the yellow 67. I still have my 71 CHP Cruiser. It's my only Mopar.

Hello Scott welcome to the group.
I am glad to see that you still have your 70. It looks like you have done a lot to it since I last saw it when I picked up the yellow 67. I still have my 71 CHP Cruiser. It's my only Mopar.
Hey Jim, how are you doing? Good to hear from you. Didn't know you were a member here. Still love your 71 CHP, another one of my favorite Mopars. Hope the 67 is still around. I still think about that car. Would be great to see your 71 in person someday...

Welcome !!! :sSig_greetingsthor:

Very nice Car ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, great pictures :eek:ccasion14:

Hello Scott
The 67 not going anywhere. Still looking for a set of factory black rubber floor mats for it.
Next time you are in the South Valley stop by.

Welcome to the site, great car! burnt orange inside and out and with a console JACKPOT! As far as pictures go I want to see all of them, you've had some great rides. Thanks for sharing your story.

Yeah it is, the dude hasn't been seen since 17 Dec. 2016, and you resurrected a almost 6 year old post and for what??
Because I own this car now and just stumbled across this thread googling pictures of 70 Monacos.

Is there an issue with me searching my vehicles history, and speaking my mind on the subject?

Well if this isnt depressing...I dont know what is.

Because I own this car now and just stumbled across this thread googling pictures of 70 Monacos.
Is there an issue with me searching my vehicles history, and speaking my mind on the subject?

Not at all, your stated quote above makes no sense, that's all. I didn't know you now own this car now, cool your finding some old stuff on it. Sorry I hurt your feelings!

Back