New Member saying hello

Greetings from Australia.
I've recently picked up a 66 Chrysler 300 triple red with 383 4BBL in excellent condition as the new weekend cruiser, whilst i continue with a B Body VG Valiant Hardtop restoration (your 69 Dodge Dart)
A picture says 1000 words, so i'll shut up and post pics instead. Nice to meet yall, hope to get to chatting with some of you.
cheers
Glenn

View attachment 154085

View attachment 154086

View attachment 154087

BTW, I'll give you the standard C-Body price for your car: $2500. :poke:

Greetings from Australia.
I've recently picked up a 66 Chrysler 300 triple red with 383 4BBL in excellent condition as the new weekend cruiser, whilst i continue with a B Body VG Valiant Hardtop restoration (your 69 Dodge Dart)
A picture says 1000 words, so i'll shut up and post pics instead. Nice to meet yall, hope to get to chatting with some of you.
cheers
Glenn

View attachment 154085

View attachment 154086

View attachment 154087

Dude, sweet ride! Welcome from New Hampshire!

OK. . . How much for the dog?!?
Sorry strike 2 - I will never part with the dog. I have a wife though i'd part with quite happily :) high mileage, needs lots of maintenance, temperamental, erratic starter on cold mornings. PM for pics.:rofl:

Very nice dogs and car! Hell you put a stick through that car it would be a popsicle just in time for down under summer! Welcome to the forum.

More pics please:thankyou::thumbsup:

Gorgeous Chrysler, and welcome aboard! Where in Australia are you? I have never visited the Land Down Under but my dad got to spend a lot of time there, all expenses paid by Uncle Sam. He was in a Heavy Bomber squadron of B-24s based in Charleyville (in the northeast as I recall). They flew out of Australia until the Army had taken enough of New Guinea to move the bombers up. They couldn't reach Japan from Australia, but they could from New Guinea. He loved Australia and some day I would like to visit just to see where he was when we was 20 to 22 years old, but I know there is whole lot more to see, too.

Back