New Member Saying Hello...

FishMan61

Reaction score
Greetings!

I moved to Georgia from Staten Island, NY almost ten years ago, keeping my old house up there.
The house is filled with family, and I just brought to Georgia a 1961 Chrysler 300G convertible that I "put away" in 1979.
I'm 66 and retired, and have to start the restoration of the car, or I'll never get it done.
That's why I'm "here". So I hope to find useful information, advice, and maybe some parts in this group.
The name "FishMan" comes from my almost lifelong involvement with tropical fish.
I've owned Mopar vehicles throughout my life, including multiple (4?) A bodies, a couple of '64 Chryslers, a '56 Chrysler, Dodge vans, and the '61 300.
My daily driver these days is a '99 Ram 1500 that I bought new. My wife says I need a new truck, but I tell her I don't.
My actual last name is of Scandinavian origin. Pretty common in Brooklyn, NY where I grew up.
I look forward to the future, and hopefully driving the 300G again.

Wish me luck.

Greetings!

I moved to Georgia from Staten Island, NY almost ten years ago, keeping my old house up there.
The house is filled with family, and I just brought to Georgia a 1961 Chrysler 300G convertible that I "put away" in 1979.
I'm 66 and retired, and have to start the restoration of the car, or I'll never get it done.
That's why I'm "here". So I hope to find useful information, advice, and maybe some parts in this group.
The name "FishMan" comes from my almost lifelong involvement with tropical fish.
I've owned Mopar vehicles throughout my life, including multiple (4?) A bodies, a couple of '64 Chryslers, a '56 Chrysler, Dodge vans, and the '61 300.
My daily driver these days is a '99 Ram 1500 that I bought new. My wife says I need a new truck, but I tell her I don't.
My actual last name is of Scandinavian origin. Pretty common in Brooklyn, NY where I grew up.

Wish me luck.
A suggestion is to join the Chrysler 300 Club International and get on their email list. Lot's of good info can be had from those guys.

CHRYSLER 300 CLUB INTERNATIONAL, INC.

Greetings!

Wish me luck.
Hello, ask away. Any pics for us?

Welcome from texas, original upstate new yorker. Yes would love to see picks of 300 also!

Back