For Sale New! Mopar 67 68 Fury / Chrysler 300 washer bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-67-68...NEW-/361370424657?vxp=mtr&hash=item54235b1551

Capture-2.jpg

Capture-2.jpg

I think you're underestimating the demand but it's more likely that somebody figured out that the ones they've been making for a B body were also used in a C body....
(And no I don't know that for sure)

I think you're underestimating the demand but it's more likely that somebody figured out that the ones they've been making for a B body were also used in a C body....
(And no I don't know that for sure)

Those repops have been around for a long time.

Thanks guys... the very limited application range I saw in the add didn't work, but I bet you guys are right and there is much more coverage from this part. Gotta love mix & match...

This works in 65-66 as well if you are not a stickler for originality and eliminate the separate washer pump in favour of the in-tank unit.

This works in 65-66 as well if you are not a stickler for originality and eliminate the separate washer pump in favour of the in-tank unit.

Picked this up on feebay last month very happy with it but not cheap. However my favorite salvage yard wanted more for just the tank

image.jpg

A bit of history.I supplied the manufacturer with NOS bottles for patterns about 10 or 15 years ago after bugging him to make them for 6 months or so. I had to agree to purchase 100 of each...and was told I would get mine 30 to 60 days before anybody else lol. They were for sale at the nats before I saw the first one :( Kent, the man who made all the Mopar washer bottles was shocked at how well they sold. They are still good movers....nearly every 65 to 8 C body needs one .Kent retired about 3 years ago...the new owner says he will tool up and make the 69 as well as the 70-73 C Body bottles. I've kept some NOS ones for that project ...hopefully soon.

Count me in on a 69 bottle. I thought I saw them about a year ago but must have been dreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back