SOLD New SMS 72-73 Chrysler 4-door Headliner - Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

73Coupe

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an extra headliner that was sent to me by mistake from SMS, it didn't fit my car, and they didn't want it back. I think this is made for a four door.

I believe the color of the material is "L3 Parchment" used in 1972-1973. See photo below, it's the tan material shown under the smaller sample of white material. It's very nice.

The dimensions are shown in the sketch below. There are four sleeves for bows indicated by the dashed lines.

If you think this may fit your car, verify the dimensions of your existing headliner first. Note that the dimensions in the sketch are to the outside edges of the rough cut material, so the installed piece will measure a few inches shorter on all sides. Bow spacing is pretty much on point.

Supposedly NOS material that it's made from. Don't want to let this go to waste...

Available for Free, just pay me for the shipping....I will ship with UPS.

Headliner.jpg

IMG_5443.jpeg

@OldD77 -- I think the headliner of your Newport Custom CM41M2C180017 is gold
@weirdbeard -- I think the headliner might fit your car if needed, assuming you still have that Newport Royal
@jhp5 -- you were looking for interior trim, ad your car is HB1 if memory serves, so this might be best for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back