New Toy

The Horvaths

Young man with a cowboy hat
Reaction score
For those who were curious, here is the truck I am going to pick up. It is a '53 B3PW with a T-137. This was supposed to be my dad's truck, but due to health issues he would have to modify it, (which I'm not ok with). It has 18,000 miles on it. It still has original paint and for a Power Wagon, is considered a survivor. It was originally sold as a chassis truck, and the Heil bed was put on shortly after. If you have any info on the bed, please let me know. The current goals are to get the brakes working and some other small things. Let me know if you guys would like a thread on this.
Here are some pictures.
CA Truck 011.JPG

SAM_0775.JPG

CA Truck 022.JPG

CA Truck 039.JPG

And a link to many more: 1953 Dodge Power Wagon B3PW-126

I also have a NOS headliner and a buddy who will do the seat for me.

P.S. It was a pleasure to meet all you folk today. :)

a little diversity never hurt anyone...ld follow the build...kwell truck forsure...

I want to know everything about this truck. I want to learn all about these mysterious (to me) trucks.

Let me know if you guys would like a thread on this.
Hell yeah! I've been chasing after a clean example for years only to be met with too big and too expensive a project time and again. That is an awesome score, congratulations.

Now THAT'S a truck ! Those things are so cool.
I don't know if these are being reprinted, but if you need to see any pages I'll take a picture them and e-mail them to you, or post them here if you want.

P1000580.JPG

Back