New wheels for my Chrysler

300L

Reaction score
Ok, not realy new, but after 10 years riding Torq Thrust D with white walls, it was time for something new.

I wanted the Roadwheels because they were the first owner's choice back then. And he was absolutely right I think!
Part of the deal were the RWL tires. Now the Letter Car has got the right tires for the next years...

The last years:
20220327_165025.jpg

And now:
20220411_174116.jpg

Of course still with fender skirts:
20220411_182236.jpg

Looks great now. What are you going to do with the old Torque Thrust wheels? I may be interested if you want to get rid of them.

Looks great now. What are you going to do with the old Torque Thrust wheels? I may be interested if you want to get rid of them.

Thank you!

Where are you located? I'm in Germany and the shipping costs to the States are definitely higher than the value of the rims.
Also, I'm more of a collector than a seller.

Looks fantastic!:thumbsup:

I like the new wheels. The car would not have had the white letter tires in 1965 as they started using them around 1970. That said, I would have put them on too. Looks great.

I like the new wheels. The car would not have had the white letter tires in 1965 as they started using them around 1970. That said, I would have put them on too. Looks great.
Thanks!
Ron, the first owner of my 300L has "improved" some things on the vehicle. Instead of the AM radio, he installed an AM/FM, a cruise control and the side markers. I'm pretty sure he had RWL tires on the roadwheels until he sold the car in the 90's.

Back