Newport custom for sale

Mike Hamilton

Reaction score
newport9.jpg
newport2 (2).jpg
Hope im doing this right. If not please help me get acquainted with the proper procedure on this site. Thanx. For sale is this car, a Newport Custom that I pulled out of a barn that a mechanic had who I work with. I believe it is a 1968 or 1969 year car. I have some pictures that I will try to upload for you. To be short, its been parked for awhile and was headed to the recycle yard. But here it is and I will update when I talk to my friend this week. Complete car, all original drivetrain, loaded to the gills. Want to see it go to someone that loves this body style.

Welcome the the site Mike. You will find out we are picture hounds here, the more the better. Looks like you picked up a nice car there, and when you do post a price to sell it, please be specific as to what you did to the vehicle to get it running. Bill

How do I do that
Easy, look at the top left of the screen, Menu. Click on that, then forums and 5 groups down is FCBO Mopar Marketplace, first sub forum C Body Mopars For Sale. Click on the Gold Post New Thread button on the right, then proceed as you did when you created this thread.

We thank you for saving this car, and wish you well with its sale and a long and happy FCBO membership.

Welcome and thanks for saving the car!

Lots of good attributes to the '65-'68 Chrysler C-bodies. Each generation of body platforms has their own strong points, though, other than they are CHRYSLERS. Might be some patch panels for the rusted areas, but some talented fabrication operatives might make some, too. As good as the factory vinyl roof cars looked when new, age is not very kind to them, many times. But all of that can be dealt with without too many problems.

You look to have the makings of a pretty nice car, when done, or even when a "25 footer".

Enjoy!
CBODY67

BoaB millennium 2032...
Congrats!
Welcome to the club of Newport Custom 4 door hardtops!
Rob Brogle on the left and I am on the right Carlisle 2018
20180715_105531_Film4.jpg

What did you take that picture with? If I didn’t see the late models or the newer dodge logos in the back, it looks like a Polaroid instant from 1978. Was it hazy when you were there? I just remember going from broil to sauté when I was there on Saturday that weekend.

Welcome from Chicago, Mike!

Could you take a picture of the {driver's-side} fender tag?

:thumbsup:

Hello and Welcome from CT. Really like the color with white top. Any interior or engine pics? Unfortunately this is not the place to sell. There is a place on this site to sell stuff though. Click on forums, scroll down to FCBO Mopar Marketplace, click on Mopar cars for sale, then click new thread. The car definitely needs a quarter panel and a new top. Best of luck.

Thanks for the heads up I'm just not on this site or familiar with it enough to do things correctly I just simply saved the car from the junkyard was hoping somebody would snatch it up

Back