Nice Imperial A$$

Where are Tina and Mcgoldy at this moment? You have to get the five together to share the happiness of hoardering with your wife and also for group pics.

Where are Tina and Mcgoldy at this moment? You have to get the five together to share the happiness of hoardering with your wife and also for group pics.
Mankato shop...Mcgoldy might beat the snow and come back home sooner than later. Tina Patina will be there the full winter as the project child.

Not to hijack your thread, but this does include Tina Patina afterall.

20180708_162650.jpg

Lance I have a revolving photo screen at work office that is loaded with several hundred Imperial photos I took.
Look! There's Tina!:lol:
20181023_092259.jpg

So are your co-workers getting lebaroaerrhia or something?

The redesign of the rear was excellent the way the bumper edges and hugs the tail lights.The name Imperial suggests HUGE CAR!!!Heh.No other name does it as well in the car universe.B.B

Music to my ears.... I could never forget that. Thanks!

No offense to any others in "The Imperial Nation" but to me, it's sounds the best of the 5. But I am prejudiced. Oh yeah, and deplorable.
Thanks for posting it Doc!

SWEET cars.I,m so glad there are dedicated people here who collect these.When i did briefly from 89to93 there wash,t a whole lot of fussy Imps. around.Come to think of it back then i can only remember seeing 3 in my state.Congrats.B.B

Thanks Doc, I'm gonna have to throw in Dirty Marry Crazy Larry, the best movie for engine noise, IMO.

Back