Nice Imperial A$$

Lee tail ight tues.jpg

they're coming off so she can fit in third stall...home any day now. Actually, all goes well 4/29 Lee should be home from shop.

Awesome Doc! Is it going straight to the house? Which ones are you keeping there for the summer?
Maybe you need to find a defunct car dealership in a small town. Plenty of them around.

Awesome Doc! Is it going straight to the house? Which ones are you keeping there for the summer?
Maybe you need to find a defunct car dealership in a small town. Plenty of them around.
Think straight to my San Quentin prison storage facility. Then, work her into the weekly rotation. Just have one Imperial at home at once. Different color Imperial ever so often to freak out the neighbors.

Think straight to my San Quentin prison storage facility. Then, work her into the weekly rotation. Just have one Imperial at home at once. Different color Imperial ever so often to freak out the neighbors.
A self-imposed one car at home limit? I was told one car only. But if I get the Dart in the garage running...

Last edited:
they're coming off so she can fit in third stall...home any day now. Actually, all goes well 4/29 Lee should be home from shop.
How much room do you gain/overall length you lose by taking them off (front and back)?

I'm guessing that the rear bumper guards are interchangeable on the '72 and '73?
I prefer the smaller '72 design.

Back