Nice Imperial A$$

Looking great Jay, except for those hideous titties.:poke:

Take them off and put em on the shelf so you can liberate this beautiful bumpers!

Sorry Kenny, but after wondering and playing with imagination of the looks I think that they belong to the model year even when they´re not required anymore. :realcrazy: Sure, I´ve drank no beer today.

Another aspect is that taking them off would make the Imp look just like another of Doc´s Heard now that the wheel covers are original and once I get the fender skirts back on.

Do you remember the museum register that I explained on the other thread? Wheel covers are not a big deal, but bolt-on parts are.

If I were not a friend of the rubber blocks or the bumpers dragged a bit farther away from the body plus the one-year-only silvery grey surrounds, I would have bought a 72.

Looking great Jay, except for those hideous titties.:poke:

Take them off and put em on the shelf so you can liberate this beautiful bumpers!
Some of these cars have to have them, otherwise you guys won't be able to ***** about anything! :lol::elmer::rofl::poke:

Apparently, I have more hooters:p than Carlisle has Imperials.:D something wrong about that.
:wtf:

20190714_151938.jpg

I'll maintain that those monstrosities were forced to be installed by a federal govt that's run amok.

Being that you are in another country they were not required to meet such insane standards, therefore I'm giving you permission to remove those ugly bastards forthwith. You can have your "museum" contact me and I'll explain it to them.:rofl:

20190714_151938-jpg.jpg

Hang on to em Doc, some of these idiot venders were asking $100 apiece for them. I'm sure you can use the $1600 for gas!

I'll maintain that those monstrosities were forced to be installed by a federal govt that's run amok.

Being that you are in another country they were not required to meet such insane standards, therefore I'm giving you permission to remove those ugly bastards forthwith. You can have your "museum" contact me and I'll explain it to them.:rofl:

:lol:

Write to the Fed's... and threaten them with a lawsuit!:rofl: ie. Your 5 mph bumpers have caused me great pain and anguish, therefore I'm suing you for $5.2 million. Those atrocities were forced upon me to meet an unsubstantiated protocol whereas being that a 2.5 ton vehicle vs. a knee would not cause any harm to said knee. However whilst walking about said vehicle, on numerous occasions, said pro-truburences have caused me great pain and suffering. The physical pain of hitting my knee against them, along with the mental anguish from other car collectors who have mocked them incessantly has grown unbearable. Hence my lawsuit against you.:rofl:

Write to the Fed's... and threaten them with a lawsuit!:rofl: ie. Your 5 mph bumpers have caused me great pain and anguish, therefore I'm suing you for $5.2 million. Those atrocities were forced upon me to meet an unsubstantiated protocol whereas being that a 2.5 ton vehicle vs. a knee would not cause any harm to said knee. However whilst walking about said vehicle, on numerous occasions, said pro-truburences have caused me great pain and suffering. The physical pain of hitting my knee against them, along with the mental anguish from other car collectors who have mocked them incessantly has grown unbearable. Hence my lawsuit against you.:rofl:

Whilst and hence used in the same post! I am truly impressed!!!! :poke:

My wife had that made special for me as a Christmas gift. Had it painted as close to Old Red's color as she could find. I'm glad you're using it and didn't toss it.

Nice that she didn't put Chrysler Imperial on it...she knows all about that sore subject!

Back