Nick's Hoard

Cuda hunter, I know you like documenting vin #s.
I found this liability realese form
from a 340 auto,A/C, tor red cuda I had long ago
Note the original cali plate #
420 MAN
I didn’t know what it meant.
People used to honk and give a thumbs up and yell I like plates!!! A square me used to smile and say yes they are original?
After about the 7th time I finally asked. What is so special about these plates?……..

19AE7E21-641B-4382-9FC0-0EEDAC1216A2.jpeg

77C31F13-E10D-4B45-9684-3897AC24522B.jpeg

That is super cool. First I have ever seen that! Funny though, your the 420 MAN !! You party dog!!

What is the liability release for? Or who required that documentation?

That is a very late 70 built car. Would love to see the fender tag on that one. (long gone I'm sure)

There are a ton of usable parts there. But, the cost of excavating them and cleaning out/parting out will almost negate any profit. It’s too bad really but having parted cars for years, looking at this group, and knowing. As little about market pricing, the market for the parts that are potentially usable isn’t strong enough to justify the costs to acquire and bring to market. Least in my opinion. If they were free or under $200 there’s some meat. At $500 there’s very little profit on them.
I like the International truck, and the 300.

There are a ton of usable parts there. But, the cost of excavating them and cleaning out/parting out will almost negate any profit. It’s too bad really but having parted cars for years, looking at this group, and knowing. As little about market pricing, the market for the parts that are potentially usable isn’t strong enough to justify the costs to acquire and bring to market. Least in my opinion. If they were free or under $200 there’s some meat. At $500 there’s very little profit on them.
I like the International truck, and the 300.
very accurate statement.

Not sure what to say after viewing these pictures. Just sad and shameful to let that many cars just rot away! No disrespect meant, but that looks like the proverbial story many of us have seen, or experienced.
You stop and inquire about a car only to be told something like ...... I am saving that for my grandson so we can restore it, etc. (place your own experience here). After going by the same car for years, and see it rotting into the ground. Only to realize the grandson already grew up and has his own family.
Hopefully, one day I can make sense of this mentality.

Not sure what to say after viewing these pictures.
I was hoping you would say, "I need that imperial for those 5 parts I see."

I don't think this was the typical " I will restore it later" property. If only this had happened in Colorado. Those cars would be damn near mint in our environment.

I was hoping you would say, "I need that imperial for those 5 parts I see."

I don't think this was the typical " I will restore it later" property. If only this had happened in Colorado. Those cars would be damn near mint in our environment.
True, sad all the same.

Wow man.. Thanks Cuda Hunter, for the effort, even though this is just tragic. Surfin thru this post broke both my C, and E-body hearts.. :(

Almost shed a tear.. such good taste, and so bad storage / care for impressive fleet!

I know, that currently only whole cars are sold, but if it somehow changes, and the potential part-saviors read this, I could use the following:

- 1970 300 good rear bumper / Rear valence (probably gone 80% gone ) / complete tail lights (Have lenses) , and tail light support panel.. (complete rear for 69 -> 70 conversion)
- 1969 Imp front and rear bumper if still good (unlikely)
- 1969 Imp wheel covers (good), but that's probably "FL unlikely" too !

Parts would need sent / delivered, to North Charleston SC, for shipping to Denmark!
I bought two C-Bodies from FL around 2006, and they were both in REALLY BAD shape.. Also, the tow truck guy, lost my '70 300 rear bumper.. He described how it "fell off" the flatbed while crossing a bridge, then skidded over the tarmac, and plunged into some "Gator infested waters"... sadness!

Back