No Need to Pack Away1

Snotty

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Say what you want about living in California, but there are many places where we don't pack our cars away for the winter. Here it is, December 13, and I picked my 5 year old Grandson up from his Kindergarten class!

20231213_132928.jpg

20231213_132935.jpg

I’m sure people were appalled seeing that innocent kid being loaded into a carbon belching death trap with no shoulder harness.:poke::lol:

Been in the '50s during the day with blue sky and sunshine here in NW Ohio.
However, the 'Barge' is in dry dock for the season.....
Merry Christmas to All
Omni

I’m sure people were appalled seeing that innocent kid being loaded into a carbon belching death trap with no shoulder harness.:poke::lol:
Ha! My daughter was concerned; she met me at the school. I told her the rear seat law was written because of airbags and this car doesn't have them. I did turn a corner and there was a Highway Patrolman in the turn lane of the street I turned on to. Was wondering???

At 5 PM, when I was going to take him home, he asked, "Aren't we taking the green car?" Be still my heart!!

It is truly amazing that anyone from the 50's/60's survived cars/bicycles and life in general...

When I first got the '70 300, my oldest son borrowed it one day and put his daughter in a child seat in the rear. His wife (now ex wife) had a fit.

Of course, she had no problem with her father giving the kids rides on his Harley...

BTW, she turns 15 next week.

LKmlskg.jpg

Back