For Sale NOS 69 Fury Hubcaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, were you able to get the Hubcaps? I hope you got to the sale in time.

I stand corrected if those are the same ones that are on the 1970 Plymouth in your photo. From a distance, I thought the center of the ones on your 70 Fury were black in the center, and Plymouth did have some like that. The image below is what I thought was on your Plymouth, but apparently not, as those in these last photos are indeed the same as mine. If you have some without pits in the center, I would be interested indeed. But if you want to sell a complete set too, that would be fine too. Just let me know in a PM what you would like. Thanks for checking further into this!

70ply_press_01b.jpg

Steve, were you able to get the Hubcaps? I hope you got to the sale in time.

Yes, indeed Zach, I did end up scoring them. Guess I was on the site at the right time. They will help bring this Sport Fury back to its original showroom condition. Thank you again for letting us know of that post! :)

Fantastic. I am Glad i could contribute, even if it be small, to one of your many beautiful project cars.
Warms my Pentastar shaped Heart.

Were cornering lights a rare option on a 69? Does the amber part of the lense light up to or is it a reflector?? My 69 only has a reflector.

Missed replying to this one earlier. It was an option, not sure how rare though. The amber part of the cornering light is just a reflector. On other models such as Chrysler and Imperial, it lights up as a side marker light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back