SOLD NOS oil pressure switch #2889300 for Imperials ONLY ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtx6970

Reaction score
Contact seller
best I can gather these are 1966 thru 1971 Imperial only. But do your own research to verify.

I bought them at least 20 years ago mixed in with some other parts I needed at the time.
And Im pretty sure these will not work on MY car ( 66 Satellite )

$25 each and postage from 85641, Vail AZ is on the buyer.
I have a total of 6 avail

20220117_113216.jpg

Yes, Imperial only. The Chrysler variants of this switch had a mushroom-type connector to slide on a typical cable connector for blade-type connections.

It's only for the sentry signal (read: idiot light). It is not the switch located right next to on the engine that serves the oil pressure gauge.

Some aftermarket units of this switch suck because they have a larger "thread" diameter for the round connector to hold onto, so you have to enlarge (read: mangle) the cable connector to make it fit. Sounds too easy, but it's not so much fun if you have to fiddle behind the engine.

best I can gather these are 1966 thru 1971 Imperial only. But do your own research to verify.

I bought them at least 20 years ago mixed in with some other parts I needed at the time.

View attachment 509910

I'll take one, please.

I can't send you the details, because your Indox is full.

Last edited:

View attachment 509910
Your inbox is still full and I have not heard back from you. Please PM me.

Sorry Gents,
Pm box is now all cleaned out.

All have been sold and paid for

Thanks FCBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back