SOLD NOSS point and cond set

Status
Not open for further replies.

halifaxhops

Retired USAF MSGT (SW) yes navy also.
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just scored some old store stock Delco point and condenser sets for mopar asking 12 a set shipped lower 48, these are high quality, low failure old school sets and the spring pressure on the points seems to average 20 inlb. They fit all 62-72 single point distributors same as CH-14
DSC02320.JPG
DSC02321.JPG

Last edited:
They are hard to find, got a big lot of them I need around 100 sets the rest are for sale.

DSC02318.JPG

I will mark the thread sold when I am close to being out of them.

Thanks! I try to pass deals on when I get them, I bought a lot deal and got a lot of 157 sets only need 100 for rebuilds, that should last me a long time. Have a bunch of GM points and a bunch of other nos stuff.

In a 100 point car yes the rest you cant beat older points new ones suck the spring pressure on these are great all over 18 inlb, new ones except blue streak and accel are averaging around 12-16 which gives you point float at higher rpm's and the condenser's really have a high fail rate. I have some NOS mopar but I have to ask 40 a set on them dam things are not cheap. Hey I have some NOS Mopar points for GM sixes. guess the universe is balanced out.:rofl:

Yea I hear ya, can't remember what I use to use, at the time verse's auto supplier I think most of what I used was Standard, 'course the 6bbl had been converted over to a Mallory unit.

I use to use the Delco mid 60's Chevy 6 cyl points in my mid 70's (AMF) Harley's, exact same part even was void of the little stupid hole in the middle that was common of the pre-HEI distributors. Don't think I saved much over the Harley points just the convenience of not having to go to the Dealer that was 30/40 miles away. I did use the Harley plugs and kept a good stock as the Champions equivalent was just a little off and then were only 50¢ difference in price.

I have so many points around that are odd ball, had a guy on think FABO had a 1940's I think tractor kept burning up points and condensers, I actually had some and gave them to him, still going strong, the new stuff I will not use especially E-Tron, all of it is junk. I was slow one day started comparing points on the dist machine, all the new stuff is junk serious point float starting at 2000 rpm.

Seems like it the ones I tried they even skimped on the metal about half the weight of most noss stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back