NOT MINE Not Mine 1964 Chrysler 300K - $8,500 - Caldwell, Idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
1964 Chrysler 300K - $8,500 - Caldwell, Idaho

FB Description

1964 Chrysler 300K, Silver Edition, 413 4bbl, automatic. Power windows. Reupholstered driver seat, the rest is original. Recent paint. 2 door hardtop.

300K9.jpg
300K7.jpg
300K5.jpg
300K2.jpg
300K3.jpg
300K8.jpg
300K6.jpg
300K4.jpg
300K3.jpg

300K1.jpg

I always did like tht color combination on those cars. Does need some attention, especially under the hood and wheel covers, to me. Hope it finds a good home, deserving of a Letter Car.

CBODY67

Although this is a pretty nice car, it does tend to be more in the realm of "used car" than not, even if it is a letter car. The pricing might seem a bit high to me, but it also appears that any money spent could be cost-effective in getting the car back to where it needs to be for best investment/enjoyment purposes. More-correct wheel covers, getting the underhood sorted out, plus the vinyl top insert would be the main things top get the cosmetics back, to me, from what I see in the pictures.

Pricing guides can be good to determins ballpark values or use for reference, but historical majpr auction prices, just like on the normal used car marlkets, can be a better "spot value"/vehicle guide of ultimate sales transaction pricing.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back