NOT MINE Not Mine 1969 300 Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Sickness

Reaction score
I saw this on Offer Up.
fullsizeoutput_426.jpeg

When posting things as this you should include the link where it can be found...

When posting things as this you should include the link where it can be found...

You're right, but in this case, I don't know how to do it. This is just a screen shot off my phone-
I probably should gotten on my desktop, and been fancy about it.

I looked,, couldn't find either one....
Offer up is a local thing, within a few mile radius of your zip code. Theres a slider control for distance. Click on the map pin in the upper right to adjust distance. Select "maximum". If you look up "Chrysler" in the general search box, the maximum is still a small distance from you.

The trick is, if you search for Chrysler "in cars and trucks", the maximum becomes a nationwide search. I don't know how to get into "in cars and trucks" cause i'm dumb, so I use a cheat. I put in "Chrysler" in the general search box, and it will offer a drop down menu with different choices, such as :

Chrysler
Chrysler "in auto parts"
Chrysler "in cars and trucks"

Always make sure you are searching "in cars and trucks" to make sure you are Nationwide.
Results are from newest to oldest. In the upper left it will say "3 hours ago", "a week ago", "a month ago" etc. as you scroll deeper towards the bottom.

Just looked at offerup, and that site is awesome!
Found a nice Jeep Wrangler for $1200, gonna buy it for sure, I just don't know which of the 10 nearby cities selling it I should go to first.

Just looked at offerup, and that site is awesome!
Found a nice Jeep Wrangler for $1200, gonna buy it for sure, I just don't know which of the 10 nearby cities selling it I should go to first.
Yeah and advertise something for sale on Offer UP and see how many scammers contact you. That being said I do sell a lot of items on Offer UP. More than Craigslist for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back