For Sale not mine 1969 Chrysler 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Peters

Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine 1969 Chrysler 300
1969 Chrysler 300 2 door Coupe Hellcat Swap? - cars & trucks - by...

00d0d_5FXDj2Nv4LG_600x450.jpg

00303_47i6kRGIuRO_600x450.jpg

I think this one might have been posted before, hard to forget those god awful wheels. Seller is dreaming at that price.

Dave

advert text----------
Up for sale is a very rare 1969 Chrysler 300 2 door coupe

-440 v8
-727 trans
-Fully tuned and lubed and new belts
-New radiator
-New fuel tank and fuel system
-New Battery
-Newer 22 inch trims and tires
-Orginal CA black plates front and back
-True California car
- Zero Rust
-Working Hidden headlights

There are only 2 of these registered in CA. This is a no Post, true coupe Mopar... all chrome and interior intact and in good condition. This car is complete.

The plan was to do a Hellcat swap, my loss your gain.

Car has been sitting for 2 years, ran when parked.

$8500 OBO ( low ball offers will be ignored)

Call or text 000-000-0000
c7be1cd4e9103d5f9c839a651c70926f@sale.craigslist.org

There are only 2 of these registered in CA.
I love these type of comments. Where do they get this information??

I was at a Fling in VAn Nuys one year when I came across a guy selling a fresh air hood for a Road Runner; the one that ran the length of the hood on two sides. (Wish I had a picture.) He stated, "This is very rare. They made less than 8 of these in 1968! You won't find one anywhere." I said, "Really? The one in the show over there doesn't exist, nor the one that was on the car that I worked on yesterday?"

Was at the Mopar Show in Sacramento over ten years ago. Guy was selling a 300 Hurst for what was a ridiculously high 16 grand then. When I asked him about the high price he said, "You won't find another of these cars within 3 states." I said, "You mean like that one there?" I was pointing at one in the show.

Like I asked, where do they come up with this stuff?

Ah ha, the hood in question!
P1010077.JPG

The car needs everything. It used to be very nice, back in the day. Fifty years ago.

Last edited:
I love these type of comments. Where do they get this information??

I was at a Fling in VAn Nuys one year when I came across a guy selling a fresh air hood for a Road Runner; the one that ran the length of the hood on two sides. (Wish I had a picture.) He stated, "This is very rare. They made less than 8 of these in 1968! You won't find one anywhere." I said, "Really? The one in the show over there doesn't exist, nor the one that was on the car that I worked on yesterday?"

Was at the Mopar Show in Sacramento over ten years ago. Guy was selling a 300 Hurst for what was a ridiculously high 16 grand then. When I asked him about the high price he said, "You won't find another of these cars within 3 states." I said, "You mean like that one there?" I was pointing at one in the show.

Like I asked, where do they come up with this stuff?

Ah ha, the hood in question!
View attachment 370935

Is that engine correct? I was sure the 440 TNT should be Orange with dual snorkels? Or was there a base 440-4 (as shown) and maybe the 440 TNT was an option? E85 in the fender tag is a 440-4 but which one?

Thanks!

Is that engine correct? I was sure the 440 TNT should be Orange with dual snorkels? Or was there a base 440-4 (as shown) and maybe the 440 TNT was an option? E85 in the fender tag is a 440-4 but which one?

Thanks!
E86 is the proper engine code for the 375hp TNT engine, in '69 it should have a dual snorkel air cleaner. Hemi orange was mostly on 70-71 TNT engines. The engine in this car has log manifolds so it is a 350hp 440, a T code engine.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back