For Sale Not Mine - 1971 Imperial on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my body/paint guy on site, and a really nice paint job can not be done for less than $12K when labor and materials are totalled (and that is for a rust free car) - to do these paint jobs properly, all the trim has to come off and then the whole car stripped and then any imperfections have to be addressed. If you don't need or want show quality, (which would be needed to match the finish on this car for sale on Ebay), the job can be done for less.
Steve- What do you think the value of a identical New Yorker would be ?

GA8 is the rarest of all Chrysler colors in 1971. I happened upon Chrysler's info re: 1971 color choices on the Hamtramck registry -- a mere 0.4% of all Chryslers, and 0.5% of all Imperials, were painted GA8. A total of 11,569 Imperials were produced for MY 1971. That means fewer than 60 were painted Slate Gray -- how many of those are left, and how many are in such superb shape with such low miles?

I hope that the seller can find the right buyer and/or make an arrangement with the top bidder -- and that we get to see more of this Imperial!

View attachment 374046
View attachment 374048
1.7% TX9 Chrysler’s in 1971-
A Crying Shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back