For Sale Not mine 66 Plymouth Belvedere roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

My65cuda

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Listing for a friend who lost his dad. This was a project his dad had worked on before getting sick. Originally an auto car, his dad was going to 4 speed it. Has everything minus the engine. Comes with a complete parts car as well. Has all glass/trim according to him with a Dana 60 installed. He's asking 12k. With the recent passing, I really don't want to give his contact info out unless you're serious. You can message me for his info.

IMG_6870.jpeg

IMG_6872.jpeg

IMG_6874.jpeg

IMG_6879.jpeg

Looks like a nice car. Even the underside is really clean. Depending on how much is missing, the price doesn't seem too bad.
I wish I could find a "parts car" that looked that good too!
I wish him good luck with the sales.

Knowing the family and what he's trying to do, I think any reasonable offer would likely be accepted. The trick will be him finding a buyer who has the ability to take this and the parts car. You get a Dana 60 and 4 speed and supposedly the rest of the pieces to complete the car, minus a motor. Someone could get a great deal if they sold off pieces from the parts car. To be clear, I have ZERO financial tie to this, just trying to help the family out.

I don't see him having any trouble selling the car.
Even if it were next door to me, I just don't have any ability to take on another project in the foreseeable future. Doesn't that always seem to be the case...

Knowing the family and what he's trying to do, I think any reasonable offer would likely be accepted. The trick will be him finding a buyer who has the ability to take this and the parts car. You get a Dana 60 and 4 speed and supposedly the rest of the pieces to complete the car, minus a motor. Someone could get a great deal if they sold off pieces from the parts car. To be clear, I have ZERO financial tie to this, just trying to help the family out.

I have a date code correct 383 HP engine for this car. But I'm spread too thin now with my own projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back