Not mine but what's it worth?

Did anyone notice the plastic trim/strip on the inside door panels? The plating is peeling away. And those seats have been painted or re-dyed! The first time I saw pics of this car (almost 5 years ago) the seats looked to be dried out and dirty. Like I said before this guy could have had the car sold a long time ago if he'd just been honest about describing the car, IMO!

Did anyone notice the plastic trim/strip on the inside door panels? The plating is peeling away. And those seats have been painted or re-dyed! The first time I saw pics of this car (almost 5 years ago) the seats looked to be dried out and dirty. Like I said before this guy could have had the car sold a long time ago if he'd just been honest about describing the car, IMO!

Just posted this in the ***** is back thread....
Not to mention some sellers are complete dickheads and need to be put in their place. Does a Dove Gray NYB ring a bell?

Thanks for sucking me into this...

Crappy repaint, bonehead seller... expect plenty of disappointment.

Cantflip said it very plain and I concur, this car is a big disappointment just waiting to happen! We were glad to suck you into this conversation....LOL!!

Removed?? WTF can that mean?
I could speculate, but do not believe he would have done it right- replacing it with a factory manual A/C box. Anyone who's had a dash out and/or tried to locate and recover a Formal manual A/C box will know how much effort this usually involves.

Cantflip said it very plain and I concur, this car is a big disappointment just waiting to happen! We were glad to suck you into this conversation....LOL!!
Somehow I feel like I need a shower after seeing this car show up again... Stan's 4 speed too... the difference is, Stan's would be a labor of love (love hurts), the Blue Pig would just be another exercise in futility.

It seems like a nice car but that color combo is what keeps it from selling.I almost bought a NYB a few months back, but it was red on red with a red vinyl top.If it was white on red or black on red i would have bought it.This color combo just doesn,t do it for me.B.B

I had a 4 door NYB with beige,not white,leather interior,road wheels,beige vinyl top.And it was painted that beautiful copper orange like metallic paint.Vent windows, to.I fell in love with it the moment i saw it.The only thing i have left is the redone 440 heads.I just didn,t have the space to keep the wheels and bumpers and so on.B.B

I had a 4 door NYB with beige,not white,leather interior,road wheels,beige vinyl top.And it was painted that beautiful copper orange like metallic paint.Vent windows, to.I fell in love with it the moment i saw it.The only thing i have left is the redone 440 heads.I just didn,t have the space to keep the wheels and bumpers and so on.B.B
Pictures???

No pics. Unfortunately i just wasn,t one to take pics of cars.But it was a beautiful color combo that would make fusey guys even think about buying a formal.I tend to like both series,they both had really pretty models.In the future when i find what inspires i,ll start taking photos.Take care,B.B

Back