Off to Wisconsin

LeBaron1973

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Am on board United from Auckland to San Francisco, onto Denver then Appleton, looking forward to catching up with the mad dentist and hopefully Glenn B and Pete Kaczmarski.

I intend to visit Indiana and the Studebaker museum in South Bend and probably Detroit to see a non car friend.

Cheers from Auckland International Airport

I hope you brought your snow shovel with you. LOL.

I hope you have a great time!

:usflag:

Rockford Illinois might just be on the way if you wanna stop in and meet! Just a thought. Safe travels regardless!

Have a good trip, it'd be awesome to see Doc's Imperial collection.

giphy.gif

Am on board United from Auckland to San Francisco, onto Denver then Appleton, looking forward to catching up with the mad dentist and hopefully Glenn B and Pete Kaczmarski.

I intend to visit Indiana and the Studebaker museum in South Bend and probably Detroit to see a non car friend.

Cheers from Auckland International Airport
Detroit you say? Look me up old chap!:thumbsup:

How long are you staying stateside, John? Hittin up the olde MCACN again this year?

I arrived in San Francisco at 6 am this morning.

Am here until taking the Air NZ Chicago/Auckland flight on the 27th. Not doing MCACN this year, was about time I actually saw Chicago instead of just Rosemont.

Will work out my travels and catch up with folks such as Detmatt and 71Polara383, can probably get a steak from Marpar, am st the Chicago hilton on lake Michigan from Nov 21 leaving Nov 27.

Thx for the good wishes everyone, its always great to visit America.

Last edited:
Nobody said he "liked us"... You moron... Learn to read... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I do like America and Americas of course, why I even like folks who own mopars, fancy that.

Currently in Denver am, leaving at 6 for Appleton. Colorado seems fairly flat and featureless, all the same beige colored landscape, even a beige airport -why the lack of color? Maybe in Summer?

The Snow must have all melted today. I was in Denver Monday through this morning. They got about a foot of snow. The Airport being on the East side of the city is truly on the plains. Eastern Colorado is very flat and dry. Not much for trees. West side of Denver is all mountains and trees. Depending on the cloud cover you may not see the mountains from the airport. Or even downtown for that matter.
I took these Monday when I arrived. You can just make out the mountains behind the city.
029CCC2B-AA62-4BF4-AA85-3CB2F6A85268.jpeg
980FB863-8105-45C9-9223-4F59F392E7A3.jpeg

Back