OK you truckers...

Certified clean idle engines.
There was some stickers going around that looked alot like the Ca ones but it said "certified stinky idle"
:lol:
More from Governor Moonbeam? He got that jacket hung on him his 1st trip in that office while he waz dating Linda Ronstadt. I think hiz father held that office when I bailed out of SoCal. Surprised that bill didn't specify burning something like Channel #5, lol

20190225_082354.jpg

It's a lovely morning in Butte Montana...

Kevin

View attachment 263667

It's a lovely morning in Butte Montana...

Kevin
Garden spot,lol. Spent three dayz Ellensburg one time 'cuz the avalanches closed everything between the wooden tunnels up there too and they couldn't clear 'um any faster, Shish, Happy Trailz Two Stick 'n Stay Safe Big Rigger. Do they still have the right 'n left dawg leg jog under the rail road trestle half way down Snoqualimie Pass? Jer

Last edited:
Garden spot,lol. Spent three dayz Ellensburg one time 'cuz the avalanches closed everything between the wooden tunnels up there too and they couldn't clear 'um any faster, Shish, Happy Trailz Two Stick 'n Stay Safe Big Rigger. Do they still have the right 'n left dawg leg jog under the rail road trestle half way down Snoqualimie Pass? Jer

Not sure Jer. I haven't been across here for a number of years but I seem to recall a dog leg of sorts in it. Don't recall the trestle tho.

There's another blizzard approaching from the west apparently so there's no telling when we're getting out of here. Was supposed to meet a big crane today to unload...

Kevin

Not sure Jer. I haven't been across here for a number of years but I seem to recall a dog leg of sorts in it. Don't recall the trestle tho.

There's another blizzard approaching from the west apparently so there's no telling when we're getting out of here. Was supposed to meet a big crane today to unload...

Kevin
Old wooden R.R. trestle climbin' Snoqualimie Pass from west to east, left to right. First time I came down that Hill I couldn't see the dotz dividing the two lanez 'cuz of the Hard Pack but I think you knew about the two rockerz and the proctologest all the truck stops keep on call to break the driverz loose from the Naugahyde so they can go in and suck up ah pot of 40 mile coffee rite?

Old wooden R.R. trestle climbin' Snoqualimie Pass from west to east, left to right. First time I came down that Hill I couldn't see the dotz dividing the two lanez 'cuz of the Hard Pack but I think you knew about the two rockerz and the proctologest all the truck stops keep on call to break the driverz loose from the Naugahyde so they can go in and suck up ah pot of 40 mile coffee rite?

I'm sure there has been the occasional white knuckle ride of that hill over the years.

20190225_093705.jpg

Here we sits.
20190225_093655_1.jpg

Just a bit of snow in the Flying J parking lot...

Kevin

Back