OK you truckers...

I have excellent people to work with. 3 of us on this caper.

If we ever get over this hill, it's just wet on the Idaho side and good road the rest of the way.

Kevin
From Couer d' Alene to Seattle iz ah piece ah cake aye? I want ah report on the fog or no fog when you cross the Columbia river gorge between Moses Lake and Ellensburg. BTW, Their'z an overpass in Moses Lake that iz less then 14'6" but it's on the east bound side, lol'. My pilots had to block traffic on the west bound side one time so I could bop thru' the comedian at speed from the east side to the west side going east bound and then again thru' the comedian back onto the east bound side after I got under that overpass on the west bound side. It worked but it sure made that little 56' Yacht rock 'n roll. That little jewel waz delivered onto the Isle of long out to BayShore Marina 'bout a week later without a scratch If I may say so. You Guyz are dustin off' my Memory Banks on your trip west and removin' many cob webz, Jer

From Couer d' Alene to Seattle iz ah piece ah cake aye? I want ah report on the fog or no fog when you cross the Columbia river gorge between Moses Lake and Ellensburg. BTW, Their'z an overpass in Moses Lake that iz less then 14'6" but it's on the east bound side, lol'. My pilots had to block traffic on the west bound side one time so I could bop thru' the comedian at speed from the east side to the west side going east bound and then again thru' the comedian back onto the east bound side after I got under that overpass on the west bound side. It worked but it sure made that little 56' Yacht rock 'n roll. That little jewel waz delivered onto the Isle of long out to BayShore Marina 'bout a week later without a scratch If I may say so. You Guyz are dustin off' my Memory Banks on your trip west and removin' many cob webz, Jer

I'm 14'10" high so I had to go up 95 in Coeur d’Alene to 53 west into WA and down 27 to I90, 395 at Ritzville to 26 and back to 90 at the Columbia river.

No fog there but about halfway up Ryegrass it was pretty thick. Snoqualmie was dry and sunny. Got into Redmond about 10AM and only one of us is empty...

Kevin

I'm 14'10" high so I had to go up 95 in Coeur d’Alene to 53 west into WA and down 27 to I90, 395 at Ritzville to 26 and back to 90 at the Columbia river.

No fog there but about halfway up Ryegrass it was pretty thick. Snoqualmie was dry and sunny. Got into Redmond about 10AM and only one of us is empty...

Kevin
Isn't it fun these little side trips we must make with the OD loadz because of ah few obstacles we encounter on our journeys? With just that one load I mentioned earlier it took me 8 1/2 hourz from the time I crossed the Hudson River into Manhattan and get 65 more miles out onto Long Island to deliver it by following the coarse the Pilot took me on. Only the $ kept me doing it, lol. Stay Safe Kevin

FB_IMG_1552170972387.jpg

When it gets to be more then one puller and what did I count FOUR pushers? it ain't fun anymore. I played with a 4 AXLE CORN BINDER TRACTOR, JEEP, DOUBLE DROP, JOE DOG, AND STINGER for ah while down in Texas. It would take forever to build enough air to release all the brakez on that set up. I'd release the tractor brakes watch the air gauge and count to 20. Boss saw me and saw that the I waz draggin' the Joe Dog 'n Stinger ah bit because they hadn't released yet and ran down the hill to the yard and started bitching me out for abusing his equipment and we came close to getting it on. When he stopped to take a breath and wipe the slobber off hiz chin, I turned the tractor off and flipped him the keyz and told him that I take no crap from no man and I don't work here anymore. I walked up the hill, got in my car and he waz still sputterin' and stammerin' when I drove out but damn I felt good.

I have no idea what you're talking about. :rofl:
I think I've got about half translated. I understand the second half of the post completely, been there done that. The good old days of trucking. F' you to the old boss at 8am, moving into a new truck by 1 pm loaded by 3pm and headed in a new direction.

Here's a picture of a Dodge COE for Stan and Dave and the other truckers on FCBO.....

FB_IMG_1559160831752.jpg

Here's a picture of a Dodge COE for Stan and Dave and the other truckers on FCBO.....

View attachment 290077
So how exactly does the autonomous parking lot work. I see a lot of cars being dropped off at 3/4 am to avoid traffic at a non mega dealership. @Dobalovr you will need to schedule one of your employees to come in at 3am climb onto a snow and ice covered parking lot that parked itself in your lot, to unchain back and cars off and accept delivery, without damage because the robot driving the truck is not getting it pinned on it.

So how exactly does the autonomous parking lot work. I see a lot of cars being dropped off at 3/4 am to avoid traffic at a non mega dealership. @Dobalovr you will need to schedule one of your employees to come in at 3am climb onto a snow and ice covered parking lot that parked itself in your lot, to unchain back and cars off and accept delivery, without damage because the robot driving the truck is not getting it pinned on it.

Our robot Lot Manager automatically tells off the robot driver and declares all kinds of transit damage and refuses the load. A robot fight breaks out and eventually the robot police show up and everyone goes to robot jail. Next morning I bail out our robot and put him on 30 day suspension without oil....

Back