okay,,more chores...rad and heater core

That is a beast of a heater core

realy....when l first saw the replacements posted up was whoa...wait a min....am used to the small heater cores...glad were doing this now...hate to have to pull that puppy outa the dash after the fact

I did one on a 72 fury with factory A/C years ago, wasn't that bad of a job. And yes it was factory and the core did rot out.

I did one on a 72 fury with factory A/C years ago, wasn't that bad of a job. And yes it was factory and the core did rot out.

I am seeing that the 72 and up cores are different part numbers. In any case, my comments apply mostly to 69 - 71 anyway, since I have had only a couple 72 or 73 models. Maybe they did transfer that product engineer to emissions, too, like Stan said, in 1972 and replaced him with another from emissions.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="CanCritter, post: ...believe l have 2-3 extra drivers side HP manifolds so l look before l leap these days :meh:[/QUOTE]
CanCritter I know this is OT but I could relieve you of one of those left hand HP manifolds. Will give reasonable money for a good part. Please hit me with a PM.

Back