Opinion solicited

ya way ya ! its a 66 300 but , ya !
05170014.jpg

If you can't do or find what you need to keep it stock, then by all means. Go for it! They're like the Buick GS wheels, they will/do look good on anything!
Hey POM, how you do those spinners? Looks cool.

I like them on my 66. I did the spinner center caps, a slight homoge to the optional wheel covers in '66. I like the look but they are actually in the way when you remove the tire. I had to use a wobble extension to remove the lug nuts.

11422553744_a5db75f94e_o.jpg

Last edited:
This is very helpful. I am about to get a '65 300 convertible. It is missing at least two hubcaps and I thought that Magnums would look good on it. Car is a driving project, so some shiny objects might deflect astute observers from the work in progress......

Pictures to follow soon.

SPINNERS....
So whose spinners are you guys using and how is attachment...
details...
details...

(TIA)

That will put you down to only how many spares?

They will look great.

Magnums are hard to find. Road wheels are another story...have enough for 5 cars plus 2 dobas with salon wheels...:) ya I know I have a problem....

Magnums are hard to find. Road wheels are another story...have enough for 5 cars plus 2 dobas with salon wheels...:) ya I know I have a problem....

You should found a Support Group with Chris from Az.:p

Magnums look good, not fond of Spinners personally.

You should found a Support Group with Chris from Az.:p

Magnums look good, not fond of Spinners personally.

Just want to be prepared for when I find the cars to fit the wheels....When I grow up I want to be like Chris

Back