Opinions as to whether this is too far gone

Yea patina, $$$$ extra for that condition it seems. I saw a Fury vert a little while ago on Craigslist for very cheap for the condition it was in. Sellers admitted it was a barnfind and the pictures showed (wet but no hose) that he had given it a good scrubbing and I thought aYep he just washed 'bout 5 grand of 'Patina' off that car!
:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

I believe that’s a parts car for sure.
When I look at one, rust is my biggest concern. That car has it in some bad places. Drive trains are easy compared to the heartbreaking discovery of even more rust than is readily apparent.
Don’t let big engines, desirability, and options cloud your judgement.

Sure... you need something for the snowbirds (and locals) to play bumper cars with...
I remember seeing the aftermath of a circa '84 Caprice plowing into the back of a 1973 Dart. The Chevy had 2B towed away. The Dodge might as well have been bumped by a Yugo.

The rust bucket in the OP's msg. might have lost its appetite for Buick Envisions or Lexus ES 3xx's or whatever Florida retirees are driving these days.

I remember seeing the aftermath of a circa '84 Caprice plowing into the back of a 1973 Dart. The Chevy had 2B towed away. The Dodge might as well have been bumped by a Yugo.

The rust bucket in the OP's msg. might have lost its appetite for Buick Envisions or Lexus ES 3xx's or whatever Florida retirees are driving these days.
Yeah, that much rust is bound to make a crash more interesting...

Back