Opinions please

Here's a great paint chart with all the codes from 1957 to 1979 that I use.

http://www.mopar1.us/chip/chips.html

1978-chrysler-pc.jpg

Thank you for the link

I was thinking powder coat too. Argent Silver on the front and black on the back side for mine. I was hoping the paint would of turned out better when I redone mine this past year. I did shoot 3 coats of clear over the Argent Silver.

I just checked out commandos link on another thread to PSC. My powder coat guy can do my frame, rear end housing etc. I'm pretty sure I now know who will be doing the rest of my powder coating

Extremely nice! Sharp looking car! That is the color I'm wanting. How do you feel about that color with white vinyl St Regis top? I've got white interior with that deep red highlights- dash, carpet, seat belts, and steering wheel. If you don't mind, could I get that paint code from you?

That would look sharp. Get your estimate for a good paint job to include the underside of hood/trunk etc. If not affordable perhaps have the center of the road wheels painted the color code I sent you. Look at it for several months and see if you really like the color. I don't get get all wound up with the color of my cars as much as the condition of the car overall. To me a cars color is secondary to its overall condition.

Back