Package tray

Because of the shape on these nobody is going to make them. REM mentioned using a lesser material that was more like cardboard and relatively thin. I got an original and gave up on this.

Alan

Last edited:
Because of the shape on these nobody is going to make them. REM mentioned using a lesser material that was more like cardboard and relatively thin. I got an original and gave up on this.

Alan

--> How/where did you find a original? Mine is not in great shape, but it's much better than most of what is out there.

--> When you said you gave up on the REM repro, do you mean because you did not like their product (after seeing it), or because you did not like how they said they were going to manufacture/reproduce it (before seeing it)?

Wyatt pointed me to the following eBay reseller link for a product made by REM Automotive for a '71 Sport Fury coupe with cutouts for the rear speaker and defroster -- which, as long as it is for a coupe with the convex rear window (PH23) and not the concave one (PH29), should work just dandy for my '71 Monaco.

Comments? Anyone else who has seen this product, please chime in too!

Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 4.13.37 PM.png

Last edited:
When you said you gave up, do you mean because you did not like their product (after seeing it), or because you did not like how they said they were going to manufacture/reproduce it (before seeing it)?

Wyatt pointed me to the following eBay reseller link for a product made by REM Automotive for a '71 Sport Fury with cutouts for the rear speaker and defroster -- which, unless it is one with the concave rear window (PH29), should work just dandy for my '71 Monaco.

Comments? Anyone else who has seen this product, please chime in too!

View attachment 260590
A. I had an original panel, B. The way they said they were going to make it.
Never saw it, at the time they had not made one.
Looking at this eBay listing it isn't clear if the curve down at the seat is there.

It would be interesting to see how this is made.

Alan

I was able to get a very nice used one from Murry Park.

Thanks for the info. I had looked, but could not find one on their site. If you have pics and the price, I would be grateful -- thank you in advance!

Murray has a lot of old C body cars, your best bet is to call him, 419-448-0293. I purchased mine back in 2013, $75.00 for the part $116.00 for S/H, it's a large item that needs a lot of protection.

Back