Park brake cables where can i get them?.....

Can't believe no one uses their E-bake!! I'm sure many of you have been inside your auto tranny and seen the size of that park brake lever and rod...and your really going to trust the safety of your car to that!! You guys are crazy. I use my park brake every time I stop and park my vehicle, and I have used it in every vehicle I have ever owned. What if your main hyd braking system failed...and you wanted to use you "Emergency Brake" to try and stop...and it was seized!

:eusa_think:................................ :waiting: ....................................:buttkick:

emot-jerkbag.gif

Can't believe no one uses their E-bake!! I'm sure many of you have been inside your auto tranny and seen the size of that park brake lever and rod...and your really going to trust the safety of your car to that!! You guys are crazy. I use my park brake every time I stop and park my vehicle, and I have used it in every vehicle I have ever owned. What if your main hyd braking system failed...and you wanted to use you "Emergency Brake" to try and stop...and it was seized!
Agreed. General principle that applies here is use it or lose it. Sorry Dave.

Back